Juliette needed to talk to Jaxon, now!

"I don't have time right now," Juliette spat, as she stormed her way to the gymnasium. Blaise padded along beside her.

"Listen, I know what you are doing," Blaise said, keeping pace with Juliette. She rolled her eyes and shot him a glare.

"I said I don't have time," Juliette hissed. She wasn't in the mood to hear his flirty antics.

"I get it, really. But you don't need to kiss the King to get my attention," he said matter of fact. Juliette skidded to a stop.

"You have seen the photo?" She asked, completely astonished. Blaise nodded.

"That is what you intended," he said, a smirk playing on his lips. Juliette blanched.

"What no," she admonished, shaking her head. She resumed walking, Blaise following.

"You don't have to lie to me, I get it. I'm all yours," he said, in what sounded like a seductive voice. Juliette growled, but didn't hit him; they were at the gym already.

Juliette flung the doors open, walking in such a speed it was almost a run.

Not many people were at the gym at this time, and neither was the King. Juliette took a seat away from everyone else.

"Can I write you a poem?"

Juliette clenched her fists by her side. Blaise scooted closer, a goofy grin on his face. Juliette ignored him.

"Do you know how eatable you look in that uniform," Blaise whispered seductively in her ear. Juliette resisted the urge to throw up.

"Blaise McVeigh, please sit elsewhere."

Juliette and Blaise looked up in surprise. The Alpha King stood in front of the group, his eyes burning holes into Blaise's scull. He watched with careful silver eyes as Blaise scuttled over to an empty spot away from Juliette. Knowing the King, he probably heard every word Blaise had to say to Juliette.

Once he had stared down Blaise, Jaxon's eyes swooped back over to Juliette. She at first, was struck by his awe inspiring beauty; the way his vivid mercury eyes burned into her, they way his black hair was slightly disheveled and how it contrasted to his black jacket and grey under shirt.

Juliette mouthed 'I need to talk to you' to him, which he responded with a nod.

"Welcome back class. As you can tell, I didn't need to eliminate anyone from the group," Jaxon said, a look of relief on his tan features.

"Today we will be covering how you use your fists. You will be paired up to box. This is a stress reliever as well as a way to build your strength and fitness," Jaxon said, his hands clasped together in front of him.

"As Rose has decided to not show up on time again, we have an uneven number. Juliette, you will be my partner."

Idiot.

Everyone was bound to know, as all eyes shot to hers I'm curiosity. She shrunk down in embarrassment.

"You're an idiot you know that," Juliette hissed lowly to Jaxon, once everyone had gotten their gloves. Jaxon was currently strapping black ones onto Juliette's fists.

Jaxon's gaze lifted from his occupation, and into her eyes. He raised an eyebrow.

He stood so close his sweet scent was intoxicating, his warmth seeping right onto her. She hated how she had to fight for control.

"How is that Miss Kerson?" He asked. He looked ultimately amused, and it annoyed Juliette because she felt to flustered with the situation.

"Have you seen that ridiculous article about us?" She asked, flinching when Jaxon chuckled.