Chapter 1: What happened first

Violet was walking to class alone because she didn't have any friends or anyone to talk to. As she walked she saw a familiar face walk towards her laughing "well look who it is walking to class alone" Chloe said laughing Violet rolled her eyes and ignored her stupid comments "you don't scare me Chloe" Violet said clutching her books in her arms Chloe gave her a dirty and descusted look "no one likes you" Chloe said angrily "you should kill yourself" Taylor said pushing Violet to the ground. Chloe and Taylor walked off laughing and calling Violet nasty names, Violet picked her things up and slowly walked to class when Violet entered the classroom and sat in the very back. After seventh period Violet got an invitation to a party Violet was surprised because she had never been invited to a party before. When Violet got home she asked her mother if it was ok for her to attend the party Helen agreed with the idea and let her go. When Violet arrived to the the party she saw some of her classmates and her crush Tony. Violet walked over to the punch table to grab a couple of drinks and watch every one dance because she didn't like dancing. Tony was hanging with his friends and talking about sports until Chloe walked over to him "Hey Tony" Chloe said giggling "hello" Tony said "could I talk to you alone" Chloe asked "sure" Tony said raising his eyebrow. Chloe grabbed his arm and they walked to the kitchen "could you please do me a favor" Chloe asked " what is it" Tony mumbled "I want you to pretend to date emo" Chloe said smiling "eww no" Tony said descusted "please" Chloe begged "she's not my type" Tony said "just for a week" Chloe said "fine" Tony said "great go ask her out" Chloe said smiling. Tony slowly walked over to Violet until he finally made it there "hey Violet" Tony said with a fake smile "hi" Violet said turning her head to Tony. They talked for a while until the party was over and Tony volunteered to walk her home.