Oh, Thats How It Is.👻

After hanging  out for a lil bit i got a text from my luh sis Kianna. Kianna Is EVERYONES Favorite we became friends in our freshman year when some girl tried to talk shit bout her brother.

New Message From Kianna
Kianna👅💋-Yo sis
Alinaja💕-Yeah.
Kianna👅💋- Qq is having a party 2nite wanna check it out??
Alinaja💕-nahh im cool
Kianna👅💋- come  on mannn everyone is going
Alinaja💕-Everyone  but me.
Kianna👅💋- good im picking you up and 8🙃
Alinaja💕-Ugh fineeeeeee🙄

After Kiki said she coming to pick me up i had no choice but to get dressed.

          (This what i wore to the party)

After getting dressed i headed downstairs. "Aye yo  shorty where you goin?" Gansta asked  "To a party." i replied "you know pops wouldnt  let you go, but uh you beat a bitch ass today soo go head☺" he said with a grin on his face "Omgggg😂😂" i said laughing "betta be back at 11 tops." Gansta said strictly. " bet " i said as i rushed out the door. Outside  waiting was  a white Audi Inside was Kiki and her  Foinne ass brother Tyrone

 Outside  waiting was  a white Audi Inside was Kiki and her  Foinne ass brother Tyrone

            (Aint he foineeeeee😩🙊)

"Goodnight bruh" i said when i got  in the car "Good night mamaz😏" Tyrone Replied
"Ew. Hey sisss wassuppppp" Kiki finally said (Tyrone really liked me) "We boutta turnn uppp" Kiki said excitedly "Yeah mhm. Who all you said was gon be there" i said  "i dunno we gonna have to see"She  replied as her brother drove off Leaked by Lil Tjay played.

8:50pm (At the party)💕

We arrived to the party and was greeted by the host Jayquan "Ayee wasssup shortys we got drinks over there food in the kitchen weed in the backyard and the dance floor over there!" he said speaking over the loud music "Thank you baby" Kianna said (No they are not dating they just checking) With that being said Kiki went to get drinks and i went to the dance floor. Then i happened to look over my left shoulder and i see Allamanda's hoe ass dancing with Na'Riah and Devon.

 Then i happened to look over my left shoulder and i see Allamanda's hoe ass dancing with Na'Riah and Devon

(This is Na'Riah)

So when i saw what i saw i looked forward and turned again just to see  if i was hallucinating, turns out i wasnt Devon was at a party he didnt tell me he was  going to ANDD he dancing with two hoes. So i walked towards them put my purse on a near by table and started taking off my heel. There was a boy standing infront of her so i waited for him to move, when he did i threw my heel at her And  i ran towards her punching her in her face. Devon came and pulled me away from her "Babyyy Babyyyy relaxx!" he said pinning me to the wall "NO GET OFF OF ME!" i pushed  him off me and we started arguing. (tbh ion feel like typing too much soo.. imma make it short)
"I thought you were a real one. You said you aint like these other niggas. But you the same all yall aint SHIT!" i screamed everyone looked at us kiki came and took me outside "Its over, we're over!" i yelled as we were leaving. When i got home i changed into my Pjs and cried myself to sleep.

(To Be  Contiued💕)