Smart Mouth Bitch💕!

6:30 Am💕

I Get up and take my phone to seeing a good morning text from my boyfriend Devon, I swearrrr i be getting sick of him

New Message from Devon😩
Devon😩~ Mrn babyyyy💕💕
Alinaja😍~Heyy mrn
Devon😩~Get Dressed bby!

I left him onread and got into the shower after my shower i hopped  out and put on my black  Sweater and matching sweatpants from pink with my AF1's I went  downstairs and saw  my brother Raheed Sitting down eating cereal. "Morning Pretty boy😂" I said to him sarcastically "Shut up bruh😂" he replys. I grab the box of lucky charms and sat down next to him i fixed up my cereal and we talked for a bit, "aye sis dont miss the bus" Shit! yeah i hate catching the bus ALLAMANDA was the reason i hated taking the bus. I  left  my  house as the bus passed by it stop for me and i got on. As i get on the bus i see the bus driver  miss Fefe watching me screwed up so i just rolled my eyes "Aye you best fix that attitude before i do it for u!" her stingy ass said "You better fix yo relationship before the divorce papers do it for you!😂" i had to say it because sis constantly trying me.
"Dangggggg😂😂😂 Naja you gotta behave!" my bestfriend Taylar said as i went to sit next to her "you let her have it😂" " yeah i had to get my checkbook out and write this bitch a reality check"😂 30 minutes and we pull up to school Miss fefe salty ass told mr.Sandoval our principal that i was being disrespectful. I had to spend my first 3 periods in his office

Fourth Period💕(Lunch)

I walked into the cafe and i felt someone hug me from behind it was Devon and his fine ass "Babyyyyy!" he said i laughed and we went to get our lunch. We got  in the line and see our friends Faith  And Avalon "Heyy Dolly Hey princess!" i said calling them by there nick names "Hey Naja!" they both said at the same time, Devon doesnt  really like Dolly just because she tried to hook up with him. We then get our food and walked  to our table then we see everyones "Queen" Allamanda  stand up and yells "attention everyone if you looking for some STD's Devon got chu covered!" I had enough i just remember throwing my bag off my back and running towards her she was still on the table when i ran and jumped towards her, Not gonna lie she hit the table pretty hard she started screaming help and i was hitting her. I felt someone try to grab me it was Devon but he failed i continued hitting her until a security guard came and picked me off of her "THATS RIGHT DONT EVER TALK SHIT AGAIN BITCH!" i screamed to her as i was being excorted to the Main Office.

( see yall in the next  part)