Chapter 7

Sonic's POV:

"I never would have imagined a father giving his only child away so easily." I said chuckling while actually I was angered by the fact that someone dared to give my mate a hard time. "Will you except him?" James asked and looked up to me. "Of course I will, James." I said. "I thought so. I already packed his stuff together so he will be moving here quickly. Although I do not expect him to be happy immediatly." James said and turned to leave. "I will bring him here as soon as I possibly can." He said and left. I couldn't wait till he came to live with me.

Much to my surprise Shadow stood at my doorstep just a few hours later holding a bag. Shadow was looking down nervously. "Hey, lookup." I said softly and Shadow looked up to me slowly. "Are you anxiouse?" I asked and allowed Shadow to walk inside. "No, in all honesty I am really gratefull to be here." He said smilling. "Come, I will bring you to the bedroom." I said smilling back and lead Shadow to the bedroom. James had let me know that Shadow hadn't slept well because of the council's decision. So I wanted him to rest for his and the baby's safety.

Our first night together soon came and we were laying in bed. I had an arm wrapped around Shadow. He felt a bit awkward, but that was normal. He wasn't used to having someone laying in the same bed with him. He was looking at the ceiling while holding the blanket. I laid a hand on his belly making him jump. I chuckled at that and kissed his forehead. Shadow seemed to like that a lot. So i made myself a habit to do that.

2 months passed and Shadow got into his sixth month when he had foundout something startling. "I'm pregnant with a twin!" He blurted out when he were laying on our bed. "Are you sure?" I asked in surprise. "Yes, ever since they started kicking I felt more then two feet." He said and stroked his belly. He was sitting up because he wasn't sleepy yet. Neither was I. I was just here to keep him company here. "I see." I said and sat up also to lay a hand on his belly. He was right. You could feel more than two feet. "These two will be demons as well, is it not?" Shadow said and frowned sadly. "Probably. Is that wrong?" I asked having suspicious about Shadow not wanting the children anymore because they would be demons. "No, but I do not know how to take care of demon children." He said and looked at his belly in worry. "Oh,  see." I said. Shadow smiled at me.

I had a midwife come over a lot so she could make sure that Shadow and the twins were gonna be okay. Birthing was a big risk. I could lose Shadow and maybe even the twins during the birth. I wanted to make sure that didn't happen so I had a midwife coming over a lot. And she kept making me sure that everything was alright. I had put a lot of trust in her. If she made even one small mistake that could mean big consequences for Shadow and the babies. Only three months left. I was getting more nervous by the day. I couldn't wait for the babies to come.

Shadow's POV:

I missed my parents a lot. I was happy to finally being out of that village, but I missed my dear parents really much. They came for a visit from time to time even though the mayor and other council members had forbidden them from doing that. Not that my father or mother cared. They wanted to know if I was okay, so they stopped by a lot. But one day they had enough of it and out casted my parents as well. They didn't know what to do till Sonic had offered them to stay. They were my parents so he didn't want me to be unhappy for letting them outside. Not to mention that he felt gratefull that my father had even allowed me to stay with him. So Sonic owned him. My father had told him that they were even now. I couldn't be more happier. I had my family close, my demon was always besides me and I was expecting a twin to come in three months. 

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)