Chapter 4

Shadow's POV:

A few days had passed. And I spent them with morning sickness and my mother worrying about me. My father didn't know anything. He didn't know that the demon had succeeded in taking my virginity and more. My father knew that something was wrong. He had asked my mother and me several times, but we never told him in fear of him telling the council members. Who knew what they would do if they found out. But my father knew that we were hiding something and he was getting angryabout it when we told him nothing was wrong.

I was helping mom with some chores I had to do till my father had called me. I walked inside of the house and sat down at the table. "What is it, father?" I asked. I knew that he wanted to ask if something was off again. "Shadow, promise me you will be truthfull." He asked and took my hands with his. "I will." I said nodding. "Good. Shadow, are you in expectations of a child from that demon?" He asked catching me off guard. I didn't know what to say now. He knew that I was pregnant. So I think that it's useless to deny it. I nodded slowly and looked down in shame. "I see. There is nothing to be ashamed off. You could not stop him from doing this to you." My father said and made me look at him gently. "What do you plan on doing with this child?" He asked me softly. "I do not know." I answered. What to do now? If the villagers found out then I wouldn't know what would become of me, my family or the child.

4 months had passed. I had a small bump on my belly, but when my mom looked at it she said that it was bigger then when she was pregnant of me. That made me worry. What if I was having more then one? Then they would see my bump in no time. What if they would banish me from the village? Then I would be an easy target for the demon. I always got scared thinking about this. If I had this child or children. Would he come back to impregnate me again? I stopped thinking about this matter and decided to think more of it when they found out.

Sonic's POV:

I had been thinking these past few months and decided to be reckless. I could kidnap my mate during the night when everyone was asleep and save Knuckles before they did something to him. I'm sure that they would kill him. After all, he helped me, a demon, get a mate. I just had to wait for the right moment to strike. But I could get Knuckles tonight and at the same time I could check up on how my mate and the baby was doing.

I had made my way into the village and freed Knuckles without a single problem. I was trying to find the house of my mate. "Sonic. I know where he sleeps." Knuckles said and walked in front of me to lead me to him.

We soon arrived at the small house and I broke my way silently through the door. It wasn't hard finding my mate's room since it was a very small house. I walked into the room and stared at him. He wasn't sleeping so peacefully because he was suffering from a nightmare. I sat down on the bed and held him against my chest. Just as I thought he calmed down a bit and clutched onto me. I wonder if he knew that it was me. I guess not. If he knew that it was me then he wouldn't be hugging me so tightly. I bet he hates me for now. After all, I forced him to do this. But his hatred wouldn't last. I know that for sure.

When he had finally calmed down completely I laid him back down and looked at his belly. I laid a hand on it and felt the small bump beneath my hand. If I had remembered the date correctly then he should be in his fourth month now. Only five more to go then. I gently kissed his lips before getting up and leaving.

~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)