Melody 05

"Are you really joined the competition with Ichinose, Ai-chan?" asked Haruka, curious. Kaho leans her face to her twin sister to hear the answer as well. Aiko lifted her head from the magazine.

"Yes, I am" replied her, casually. Apparently, everyone acknowledged about the S Class student, Ichinose Tokiya and her joined together for the competition. The news viral in just a few days. Well, as long as they didn't broke school rules, it shouldn't be a case.

"But why him??? You can just join the competition with me???" whines Kaho. Aiko glare sharp at Kaho while raises her right brows. Kaho just grin like an idiot, while Haruka just chuckles. She knows. Aiko did invited her, but she was TOO BUSY with Syo's issue.

"Then? Did Kurusu go to the audition? I heard he managed to overcome his phobia?" asked Aiko, returns to her magazine.

"He's not..." replied Haruka.

"Huh? Why?" Haruka and Kaho exchange glances; as they tried to communicate one of them need to answer her question. End up, Kaho gave up and told Aiko entire story. Aiko burst into a laugh after heard the story. Look how entertained Aiko is making them a bit of awkward and embarrassed.

Who won't? They literally noisy and fuss about overcome Syo's phobia for audition but end up emptied hand...meanwhile, Aiko just secretly joined the competition with Tokiya.

"Eerr...so, how was your song? Have you submitted it? When the result will be out?" quickly Kaho changes the topic. "Well, it's a ballad song suit the drama's theme and Ichinose's range voices. I submitted it last week...the result should be out this week" Aiko answered all her question in a single breath.

"Hey,...Ai-chan..." Aiko looks at Haruka. "W-what do you think about I-Ichinose?" asked Haruka. Kaho focus to Haruka as she interested by the question too. "What do you mean?" asked Aiko, furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-well, you know...he seems to be despised to his twin brother...and tried to...surpassed him..." tell Haruka, she looks at Aiko in her eyes with concern looks. "He...seems to be desperate..."

"You think so?" interrupted Kaho. That's totally new for her too. "Yeah..." Haruka continue talks to Kaho, while Aiko seems to be think of something.

"I see..." Both Kaho and Haruka look at Aiko. "Did you say something, Acchan?" asked Kaho. Aiko looks at them and denied. "Ah, no. I was monologue to myself..."

They shrugged and continue their conversation. Aiko just silent, actually, when Haruka mentioned about that, she remembered at that particular moment;-

"Thank you, sensei!" greets Aiko after she received the approval letter from the school; through Ringo-sensei to officially participated the competition. After struggle for a week finishing the song including the recording part, finally, she can submitted the final work.

She never thought that Tokiya would gives his full commitment for this competition. If they passed the first stage, they'll be performing on the stage live for the final stage.

As she waltz from the teacher room, suddenly, a voice called out her name. She turned around and find out Hyuuga-sensei calling her, immediately making her flustered.

"Y-yes, sensei. M--may I help you?" asked her, stuttered and standing straight. She never talk personally to this famous actor and this will be her first experience talking to him.

"You met Tsukimiya to get the approval letter, am I right?" asked him, quite strict in his voices. Aiko admitted she were from his room.

"...you participate...this competition with Ichinose...right?" his voices became deeper and gloomier. Aiko nodded, which making the male teacher sighed heavily. Aiko frowning in concern. "I-is there any problem?"

"He didn't force you, right?" asked him. Aiko surprised.

"Ah! No! Not at all! I'm the one who want to join this first then he offers himself!" explained Aiko, while tried to convinced Hyuuga that she didn't being forced nor Ichinose is forcing this idea to her. After hearing her explanation, Hyuuga sighed...unlike before, it's a relief sigh.

"That's great then...I was afraid if he's using you" mumbles him, but loud enough be heard by Aiko. Using? Curious Aiko. Then, Hyuuga smiles brightly and give a thumb up.

"Good luck on the competition!"

"Attention to Ozawa Aiko..." she snapped from her memory when an announcement through P.A. System is on air.

"Is that for me?" puzzled her.

"Ozawa Aiko from the A Class, please go to the main office. There is a call for you..."

"I repeat--" before the repeat ever made, Aiko sprinted out from the class towards the office, leaving Kaho and Haruka behind.

Not long after, she arrived the office. She take a deep breath for a moment. Once her breaths stable, she answer the call.

"Yes, Ozawa Aiko is speaking..."

.•*¨*•.¸¸♬

"Congratulation, your song passed the first stage and will be perform for the finals"

She runs at the hallway with a bright smiles on her face, excited to deliver such a wonderful news to her sister-- no! Most importantly, to her partner for this competition--

"Ozawa!" Her surname called from behind. She stopped and turns around, "Ichinose!" she respond, sparkles on her eyes.

The male student in his summer uniform, is panting...seems like he got the idea already. "I-I heard...w-was the call from the drama production?" he asked, curious.

"Yes!! We did it!! Our song passed the first screening!!" replied Aiko, excited. Tokiya smiles, "Then, what's next?"

"You'll be performing for the final stage...live! ...Then, they'll choose the winner" explained Aiko. His facial drastically changes. He is thinking for a while.

"...Performing on the stage...live..." he seems concerns by the facts he need to perform.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Aiko.

"A-ah...no...not really..." replied Tokiya, tried to hides his uneasiness. "...but...do I really need to perform?"

Aiko tilted her head, "But, it does written on the terms and conditions..." she stares at the student facial. "Do you can't perform on the stage? Stage fright?" curious Aiko.

"Ah, no...that...I just..." He went silent, unable to find a proper word to explained to her. "...I look alike to HAYATO...so..."

"Oh! You're not comfortable to perform with your status as HAYATO's brother?"

"...ye...ah...something like that" agreed Tokiya, a bit careful in choosing his words.

"No problem! We'll find the way to hides your face...maybe some costume...oh! Costume might be the great way to hide your face..." Aiko try to brainstorming ideas. "As long as they thought it's part of the performance, it's should be fine, right?" suggest Aiko, excited.

Tokiya smiles a bit. "Yeah...you're right"

"All you need to do is practice sings and oh, for costume, we might need your measurement, maybe just borrow your shirt and pants. I'll get ready everything before the deadline! So, stay calm!" convinced Aiko. He nodded. "Sure..."

"When the date again?"

"2 weeks from now, on 25th" replied Aiko. He speechless, his facial looks worry again.

"...after the live...huh?" He mumbles. Aiko tilted her head.

"I got it...thanks, Ozawa" and he disappeared. Aiko blinks watching him walk away.

"What?"