I looked away pretending to be mad.

'Okay, so lets just make the most of the time we have now'

He smiled. We both leaned in, I held his neck pulling him closer. We kissed for what felt like 7 mintues. 

'ETHAN BAKER REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!'

We quickly broke apart , shocked at the loud voice beaming over the intercom.

'Gotta go' 

'Bye' I smiled, and got up with him slowly walking over to the entrance of Bridgemont high school.

School was slow, it was 3:15 and people were still filled up in the school hallways. Talia was walking towards me ,strutting as if no tomorrow.

'Tera ... Tera HEY!'

I walked towards Talia smiling

'Hey Talia, whats new?'

'OKAY so, Did you hear about Alex?'

'My Alex?'

'yeah, yeah, yeah well during P.E everyone had just finished changing right? Well I went back in the changing rooms and saw Alex half naked in the shower crying, weird right?'

'why the fuc-'

'IM GETTING TO THAT! okay where was I? oh yeah crying. So I was gonna ask if she was okay but then I saw the scars on her wrists'

I sighed. Alex had some trouble last year dealing with the fact her parents were getting divorced. She overdosed on 19/10/2009 I remember because that was the day of my birthday.

'Tera, shes going threw that stage again, I really wanna help her but she wont talk with me. Which is weird because everyone talks to me'

'I'll talk to her after school' I promised

'Great, when you find out call me'

'Of course' 

I smiled and then left. I wasn't gonna tell her anything besides it isn't any of her business. Not like its mine but I'm her best friend I'm supposed to know these things.

As soon as I got home I dialed Alex's number. My mind drifted off while the phone was ringing, How long would Ethan be in detention for? I loved that shirt he was wearing today. Light blue suits him.

'Hello?'

Shocked at Alex's voice I yelled.

'Hey, Hi how are you?!'

'Um fine, who is this?'

'Oh sorry, its Tera'

'Hey Tera, what's up?'

'I rather not do this on the phone but ... do you remember when you promised me you wouldn't hurt yourself anymore?'

She sighed. 

'What is this about Tera?'

'I noticed your wrists today, Talia saw you crying in the girls bathroom. What's going on with you?'

'You and Talia were talking about me?' Alex sounded hurt yet angry.

'Well yeah... but I'

'You are aware of the size of Talia's mouth right?"

'Yes, but'

'Tera, by now she's probably told the whole school that I'm a depressed wreck and I'll be getting sent to a mental hospital!'

'Talia wouldn't do that'

'She told you didn't she'

'Yeah but I'm your BEST friend,'

'AND? it doesn't mean you have to know every little detail in my life'

'LITTLE? Slitting your wrists, crying half naked in the girls bathroom, call me crazy but that isn't just a little detail in your sad,cold life'

'YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING'

'THEN TELL ME!'

'Why should I? When the only help your gonna offer me is some stupid Councillor bullshit'

I fell silent.

'So what now?' I asked infuriated

'I really don't know, and really don't care were we end up anymore'

'What the hell is that supposed to mea-'

'Ugh, whatever I have to go'

My ear filled with the silent dial tone, indicating she had hanged up on me.

I threw my phone to my bed. Who the hell does she think she is? i try help her and then she gets angry at me, What a bitch.

 The next day at school went slow, I hadn't seen Alex all day which was good but bad at the same time. I was angry at her so much, she made me want to actually get physical like fist fight, ilv'e only got into about one fight but it was kind of a group thing. The lunch bell woke me up from my daydream involving me smashing Alex's head into the girls toilet's.

Ethan was walking towards me, all of a sudden i forgot about the irritating drama with Alex and calmly hugged Ethan.

'How are you?' nudging him playfully.

'Fine, um loud mouth Talia was telling me you and Alex are in a fight?'

How the hell did she ?

'What?'

'I knew it wasn't true ... no one should listen to Talia she talks alot of shi-'

'NO she dosn't, Alex and I are kind of in a fight'

'Oh why?'

'Tell you later long story...'

'TERA, TERA .. would you move out of the way, TERA'

Speaking of a long story Talia was running thru the corridoors probably going to tell me one now.

'Alex, she ... she wants to talk to you'

'Where?'

'Under the bleachers ...'

I turned to Ethan.

'Everything happens under those bleachers'