DIARY OF TERA

Its so sad but its true. Come on Tera just say it 'BE A MAN' my dad would always mention randomly. Okay I can do this.

'Jimmy, im sorry but I cant hang this saturday because ... because'

'Just tell me Tera'

I stood their blank not knowing what to say and then

'i have my period' yeah ... yeah okay I have my perioud :)

'Oh um ... i didn't know... well then thats that'

Jimmy turned and left the school hallway leaving me all alone. I made sure he left before falling to the ground with relief  I cant even handle 6 hours with the dude, imagine a whole day.

'Tera ?'

I turned and saw Ethan standing there with a roll of toilet paper in his hand.

'Ethan? What are you doing?'

'I was gonna ask you the same thing'

'I just dodged a bullet, Jimmy tried asking me out again'

'again ?'

'Yup' 

Ethan sat next to me, both leaning against my locker.

'So whats with the toilet paper?' I asked puzzled

'Dean's been hassling me again so im gonna TP his office'

He saw the confused expression on my face and laughed 

'I have to go'

'Okay'

Ethan pulled me in then kissed me. 

'See you after school' he said

'yup'

I got up and watched Ethan calmly walk into the dean's office. There I saw the toilet paper fly. I had to smile. I walked to the girls toilet and locked myself into a cubicle there i would wait for the lunchbell to ring.

The bell rang and i calmly exited the toilets.

'TERA!'

It was my best friend Alex. 

'ALEX!' 

She was running to me from P.E surprised she could even walk after that agonizing workout. Which is why I skipped.

'Do you know what your boyfriend's doing?'

I smiled 'Yeah he's throwing toilet paper in the Dean's office'

I looked down and saw scars on Alex's wrists, she noticed I was looking and then quickly pulled her sleeves down. 

'Sorry ... I have to go' 

Alex hugged me then left. By now everyone was crowding the dean's office watching Ethan throw rolls and rolls of toilet paper. I saw Mr.Lira marching towards the dean's office, Then Sarah the most annoying  girl ilv'e ever meet stopped him by shoving a piece of paper in his scrunched up face.

That gave me time to run to the Dean's office and pull Ethan away from the crowd of laughing people. 

We were now under the bleachers, he was holding my hand still laughing about what happened earlier.

'You shouldn't of done that' I said observing his minor scar on his hand.

'Where was this attitude before?' He asked

'Well It's not like you would of stopped if I told you not to do it?'

He laughed. 'True'

'Your probably going to get at less a month's detention out of this'