"This paddy field is ours, Ragu!" -Laksh stated.

"Are you serious? This field is so big! We own this whole paddy field?" -Ragini.

Ragini asked for which Laksh nods his head in 'yes' while Ragini looks around with open mouth. Laksh chuckles at her expression at same time he admires her. He felt something on his forehead when he is busy in admiring his lady live. He brings his right palm to his forehead and wipes it to see what it is! Another things on his hand. He sees his palm and looks up to the sky. Another drop on his nose. Before he could realize, it started to down pour heavily. Both RagLak drenched in the rain. Ragini cover both of their head with her saree pallu.

"Laksh, come we should leave to house now!" -Ragini.

"But Ragini it's 15 minutes journey from here to our house. If we go in this rain means we will drenched like hell and will get cold!" -Laksh.

"Then, where should we go?" -Ragini.

"Come!!" -Laksh said and drags her with him.
******************************
Laksh brings Ragini to a hut in the corner of their paddy field. Once they came into the hut, Ragini takes the pallu off from their head and adjusted her saree again. Ragini looks around the small hut where there was motor and wiring and also a mat on the ground.

"What's this hut for, Laksh?" -Ragini.

"It's a motor room, Ragu! To release water to the paddy field on time!" -Laksh.

Laksh says and turns to Ragini and awestruck by seeing her. She is also drenched equally as him. Her saree is sticking to her body revealing her milky skin to him. Ragini turns and looks at him who is looking at her immensely. He slowly moves to her while Ragini shies under his gaze. The thunder strikes suddenly scaring Ragini to core. She hugs Laksh tightly in fear while Laksh get electric shock with her sudden hug. Ragini realizes their situation and breaks the hug. She turns to go to the other side but Laksh held her hand. She stops in her track and looks at their hand then to him. He pulls her to him resulting her chest to dash with his!!! They looks into each other's eyes. Laksh slowly captures her lips and she also responds to him. After sometime, they came up for some breathe. Laksh again looks at her and caresses her cheek with his thumb sending chills to her body. He again n captures her lips and they slowly slides onto the mat on the ground. Laksh makes her to lay down and he came upon her. They broke the kiss. Laksh takes her right hand in his and takes off her bangles still not breaking their eye lock. Then, he takes her left hand and takes off all the bangles. He, came down to her belly and gives open mouth kisses on it. Ragini moans and clutches his hair. He stops kissing her belly and takes off the jewel around her belly and throws it aside. He kisses her navel and travels up to her face again. He kisses her forehead, then both her eyes, then both her cheeks and finally her lips. They kisses each other passionately. Laksh's one hand on her waist another one back of her head while Ragini's one hand back of his head ruffling his hair another one clutching his shirt tightly. He sucks her upper lip while she lower one. Not controlling anymore Laksh presses her waist for which Ragini moans and opens her mouth letting tongue to enter. After a tongue fight they broke the kiss. Laksh hides his face in crook of her neck. He starts to give kisses on her neck. He takes off her pallu and throws it aside.. And the screen goes blurrr🙈🙈🙈 They shows their love on each other with moon witnessing it🙈❤
******************************
Next morning,

Sunlight pierced through the hut to Ragini's face. She wakes up adjusting her eyes to the light. She looks around and looks at herself. Something strikes her mind. She remembers what happened last night. Tears starts to flow from her eyes continuously knowing what blunder she had done now. Laksh who was beside her gets disturbed by some sobs. He opens his eyes and looks at Ragini who is sobbing. He immediately got up and cups her face while Ragini jerks his hand covering herself with her saree. Laksh looks at her then himself and he holds his head remembering of last night scenes. He pulls his hair looking at Ragini who is crying because of him.

"Ragini.. Bachha.. Please, don't cry!" -Laksh said with worried face.

"Then, what should I do Laksh? What will people talk about me if they get to know what I had done before my marriage? I'm from London but I know my cultures and tradition! What will I do now? I'm not blaming you, Laksh! I also lost in your touch! I'm at mistake equally. Now, people will point at my character! My self respect! My dignity!" -Ragini cries more.

Seeing Ragini his eyes also welled up!

"Bachaa! See me. I'll not let people to talk bad about you! You stop crying and get dressed up yourself and come out. I'll wait outside!" -He cupes her face and went out with his dress.

Ragini looks at him closing the hut then at herself. She got up and dressed up herself still sobbing. Later, she comes out and looks at Laksh who looks at her painfully seeing her swollen face.

"Come with me, bachha!" -Laksh said grabbing her hand.

"Where Laksh? To house? No, I won't come there! After what happened between us they'll point out that I'm characterless girl. I don't want to hear it!" -Ragini cries more.

"Bachha, please stop crying! You trust me na?" -Laksh asked cuping her fae and looking into her eyes painfully.

"More than myself!" -Ragini says and Laksh kisses her forehead lovingly.

He takes her hand in his and brings her with him.
******************************
Laksh brings Ragini to a temple in the village. Ragini looks at Laksh confusingly with teary eyes. He brings her before the Shiv Parvathi idol.

"Ragu, whatever happened between us is out of love and not lust! I accepted you as my wife from the day I proposed you. I wants to marry you with my family's blessings just like you wished but I can't see people pointing you out badly. That's why I'm taking this decision!" -Laksh.

Laksh said and takes a pinch of sindhoor and puts it on her foreline. Ragini looks at him with shocked eyes. Laksh takes out the same mangalsutra from his pocket tied it around her neck. Ragini touches it and stood rooted on her place not knowing what to do.

"Now, none can question you because you are my wife!" -Laksh.

Ragini looks at the mangalsutra around her neck then at her Laksh. She smiles amidst her tears seeing.. No feeling Laksh's unconditional love on her. She throws herself into his RMS and cries in happiness but sad at same time thinking what their family will say knowing about themselves!
******************************
Here in the house everyone is awake. Ap asks for Laksh but none know where he went at this early morning. Just then, Uttara came to hall.

"Maa, Ragini bhabhi is also not in the house from morning!" -Uttara.

"Where did this both went in this morning?" Parvathi.

"Laksh babu!" -Sujatha shouts.

"Ragini!" -Parineetha shouts.

They both shouts at same time grabbing everyone's attention. All other family members follows their gaze to the main door and gets shocked seeing RagLak in marriage attire. Ragini wearing mangalsutra and a pinch of sindhoor on her foreline makes everyone to gasp in shock.
******************************
Uh-oh😷😷😷

So how's the twist guys?😂😂😂

This story is going smoothly and I don't like smooth life. So, I came up with this!

How's it? What will happen next?

Comment below👇🙈

And also do check my new stories on RagLak called 'Street Racer' and 'Ms. PA & Mr. Bodyguard'. You guys will like it like you guys love this story. So check it out once😅😅

Love ya❤