Ch17 Level Up! *Error*

You pinch SP's cheek just cause he was so cute, at the same time you saw out of the corner of your eye Jotaro's cheek looked like it was also being pinched...

'Hmm..' you thought at you lift SP's arm and wrapped it around your body, Jotaro's arm did the same...

'So...then Starry might be his own being but is still connected to Jotaro, maybe that means...anything Starry feels...Jotaro can feel it too...Oooo this game is leveling up now!' With that thought your mind grew perverted.

"Starry can I test something?" You ask,

"Ora!" He nods, you run your fingers along SP's body and trace his muscles. His body was similar to Jotaro's though you've never touched Jotaro like this...your fingers eventually creeped down to his inner thigh.

You saw Jotaro clench his fist while a deep purple blush spread over SP's face.

"O-Ora?" SP stuttered

"Hmm? Just wanted to see if you were ticklish! hehe!" you giggle and press your knee in between his legs while you try to tickle his sides.

"Aww guess not..." You sigh, keeping your knee in place. SP and Jotaro shuttered,

"Oh? Are you cold?" You smile knowing exactly what you were doing.

"Oraa" SP shook his head no.

"If you say soo! Here eat up!" you give SP the sandwich, he took it and copied your actions of eating it. SP soon disappeared as the day turned to evening.

Jotaro sat with his legs apart staring up at the sky, you on the other hand stared at him, your mind wandered to what he would look like with out any of that clothing... how you would be positioned on him...how big he wa--

"Hey, you ready to go? My mother just texted me, she says in two days we as a family have to attend some Speed wagon Foundation dinner event on the Old Man's invite. She plans to take you out to buy a dress tomorrow." Jotaro sighed and got up, you followed suite.

"Yare yare..." Jotaro groaned as you two stepped last onto the train.

You and Jotaro were side by side facing the door, you didn't talk much, rather you both just watched the scenery run by through the windows.

About half way through the ride, you felt a cold hand trace up the back of your thigh...

'Is that Jotaro? Doing something like that in public?!' You were a little excited, you looked over to Jotaro and see him still staring out the window.

'Wow, keeping a straight face what a cutie--?!' you were ripped from your thoughts as you looked at the reflection in the glass, an older man stood behind you and was staring at you through the reflection.

Your eyes grew wide, panic rang through your body as you noticed Jotaro's hands were in his pockets.

Your breathing became heavy and scattered, you felt the hand slowly make it's way up to your inner thigh, just as you were going to yell something sharp started to dig into your back.

"Just try it...and I'll cut you up so bad they'll have to pick up your fat piece by piece..." a hoarse voice croaked from behind. His hand began tugging at your bottoms, you felt tears starting to stream down your face...

Each time you would whimper through your tears the knife would dig into you even more.

Your tears started to drip from your face and down onto the train floor, Jotaro finally, finally looked over with out turning his head.

You couldn't see it but his eyes filled with immediate rage, with out hesitation SP came out looking just as pissed and picked up the man and threw him out the train windows opposite of you.

Screaming from the other passengers rang out as the train came to a halting stop.

With out talking, with no questions Jotaro picked you up and held you close as he took you home.

Your heart felt relaxed felt happy felt love as he held you and placed you down on his bed.

Still with out a word Jotaro undressed you, wrapped you in a towel and prepared a bubble path for you. Once you had settled into the warm bath Jotaro sat on a stool behind you and gingerly started to wash your hair.

"Tha-"

"I'm sorry." Jotaro said

"It's o-"

"No, no it's not ok...I should've noticed way before it could've gotten that far." Jotaro spoke with much self blame.

"Jotaro...Jojo...what's important is that you did notice, it could've gotten worse but you caught it.. It's o" you turn a little to face him,

"But what if I didn't notice?" You heard pain in Jotaro's voice...

"But you did! And that's all that should matter right now!" you smile and hug Jotaro.

"I swear, I'll do everything I can to keep you safe...I swear it..." Jotaro placed his hand on the back of your head.

"Hehehe I feel like a princess~" you smile as you feel everything melt away..

"But- urm..." Jotaro gulped, you felt the bubbles slowly drip off your chest, and quickly sat back down in the water, and Jotaro continued washing your hair...

"Tomorrow will be a good day alright?" you felt some blush rise to your cheeks.

"Right" Jotaro carefully poured water on your hair.