17: bored

You went home flustered. You sighed. Is there anything stanley can't do? You thought to your self blushing hard. Well I know I'll get him back soon. You thought to yourself getting back out of bed to change into your home clothes.

You sat on your bed for half an hour doing nothing but just thinking. How long you've known the losers. All the crazy things you've done that you wouldn't normally do if it weren't for the losers. How you met Stanley and how far your friendship has gone. Then your phone rung and you went to pick it up.

You:
Hello?
Stan:
Hey y/n. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out again next week on Friday?
You:
U-uh sure! Where are we going?
Stan:
To the movies. If that's okay?
You:
Of course! That's great!
Stan:
O-oh. That's cool. Uhm..does 6 o'clock sound good?
You:
Sounds good to me *smile*
Stan:
Cool, cool. Uh..what you up to now?
You:
Nothing really. Just sittin on my bed talking to you *chuckles*
Stan:
Oh *laughs* that sounds fun.
You:
Heh I know. I'm talking to the biggest nerd I know so that's definitely fun.
Stan:
HEY- *sighs and laughs* and you know who I'm talking to?
You:
Who?
Stan:
The dumbest but cutest girl I know. She can get pretty annoying sometimes. *grins*
You:
Uh- okay whatever.

Your call lasted for hours but your mom was getting mad since she pays the phone bills.
"Y/N! STOP USING THE PHONE PLEASEEE"
Your mom yelled from downstairs. You sighed and said bye to stan as you hung up. "I ALREADY DID" you said plopping onto your bed tired. You blushed hard thinking about the call you had with Stan.

Hey, maybe I should tell mom about Stan. Or I could introduce him to my mom when we go out. Is Sophie here? I wanna tell her all about my day. You thought. You went downstairs to check if she was home. No sign of her. "Mom?" You asked walking into the kitchen. "Yes y/n?" She said looking at you while washing the dishes. "Is Sophie home?" You asked hoping she would say yes. "Uhm no actually. She's out with her friends but she'll be here tomorrow" your mom smiled getting back to the dishes. "Oh. Okay. Thanks mom" you said going back upstairs.

You sat in bed and sighed. What am I supposed to do? It's so boring here without the losers. You thought. I'll probably just take a nap. Then that's when you fell asleep on your bed.

30 min later..
Snap!

Your eyes shot open and you sat up and looked around. No one. You got up and rubbed your eyes a little bit. You looked out the window and saw Stan, Bill and Beverly. You smiled happily. Finally! Some company. You grabbed a ladder that was beside your window and put it on your window and gestured them to come up. They all started climbing one by one and then they were all in your room. "Woah" Bill said looking around your room. "Wow" Stan said looking at some of the pictures you had up on your room.

"Okay if my mom comes up to check up on me or even worse, my dad, Bill and Beverly you guys are gonna go in my closet. Stan your going under the bed. Okay?" You asked. "Yes ma'am" they all said. "So why'd you guys decide to visit at-" you looked at your watch. "6 pm" you said looking back at them. "I don't know actually." Bill said. "Well I was bored and I knew Bill and Stan were bored and you probably were too so I decided to call Bill and Stan and sneak in" Beverly said high-fiving you. "Well thank you for doing so cause, I was bored to death I had to take a nap" you smiled hugging Stanley's arm.

"So, spill the beans." Beverly said out of the blue. "What beans?" You asked. "No not you. I meant Stanley. Tell y/n what you told us over the phone" Beverly said grinning. Stanley turned strawberry red. "W-what do you mean?" He nervously laughed. "You know what we mean Stan." Bill said squinting his eyes at Stanley. "Then you have to tell Beverly what you told me over the phone two days ago" Stanley said crossing his arms. "W-what? That wasn't part of the deal!" Bill said. "Well too bad." Stan said. "If I do it you have to do it" Stan added squinting his eyes at Bill . "O-okay yeah f-fine" Bill said crossing his arms. "Awkward" you and Beverly mouthed to each other.

Stan faced you and blushed. "Y/n..." Stan softly spoke. "Yes...?" You smiled. "I like you" Stan said getting redder. You froze. You already knew he felt this way but it was still a surprise to hear the words come out of his mouth. "I like you too" you blushed. "W-will you be my girlfriend?" Stan asked holding your hands. "Yeah of course!" You laughed and blushed even more. Beverly squealed. "Congrats man! Y-you d-did it! Y-you asked y-y/n out!" Bill fist bumped Stan.

Then bill did the same and told Beverly how he felt. You and stan were squealing. Well, you were. Stan was probably mentally fanboying.

"Y/n?" Your mom asked through the door. "Oh shit" you whispered pushing bill and Beverly off of the bed and shoving them both into the closet. Stanley automatically went under your bed by himself as you opened the door rubbing your eyes. "Yeah mom?" You said groaning. "Are you okay? I heard you squealing" your mom said looking around in your room. "Yeah mom I'm fine. I was yawning cause i woke up from my nap" you smiled. "Oh okay. Dinner will be a little late today okay?" Your mom kissed your forehead. "Yes mom" you smiled closing your door.

Bill and Beverly got out of the closet red and Stan crawled out of your bed sitting back on it again. "That's was close" you sighed. "Yeah that's was really close" Beverly said looking away from bill.

Sorry for the late upload. I got really lazy and school and home weren't giving me the best vibes and motivation to write. Well this chapter probably sucks. As always if you have any suggestions or ideas just comment it down below.