03: lovebirds

Your P.O.V

You were walking home with Beverly and debating if you should come to the quarry. (this is before the boys arrived at the quarry) "going to the quarry with a bunch of boys You just met isn't the greatest idea I know,but an offer like that is once in a lifetime! And also a once in a lifetime experience." Beverly said still persuading you to go with her to the quarry. You really wanted to go but you knew your
Dad wouldn't approve of this. You'd get struck across the face."plus y/n, I don't want to be the only girl there" Beverly said as she interrupted your train of thoughts. "Yeah fine I'll go but could you just wait for me outside on my porch while I change my clothes?" You said as you guys arrived at your house. "Sure" Beverly said while parking her bike. You went inside as your mom questioned you. "Who's that girl sitting on our porch swing?" Your mom said. "Oh that's Beverly. I made a friend at school and she invited me to go to her house so I wanted to change my clothes" you say. "Okay well remember the curfew okay?" Your mom yelled as you were already halfway through the flight of stairs. "Yes mom!" You yelled back.

You went inside your room and changed into a more simpler outfit. (Look at the top to see outfit) you brushed you hair a bit and got another bag and put some extra clothes and perfume and a towel and your hair brush. You looked in the mirror and smiled at yourself. It'll be fun. You should trust those boys. Their not like Henry or the other boys at your old school. You said to yourself. You went downstairs and waved your mom goodbye. You closed the door and approached Beverly. "Hey y/n you look great!" Beverly said as she turned around. "Thanks" you said smiling. "Okay let's go the boys must be waiting" Beverly said getting on her bike. You got on your bike and put your backpack in your bikes basket. You guys rode your bikes all the way to the quarry. When you arrived you heard voices arguing. "Mass it's always been mass!" "W-what is mass?!?" "Who cares how far it goes it matters if it's juicy or fat it matters if it's cool like if it's green or if it's yellow-" "alright who's first?" You guys peeked to see 5 boys in their underwear. "Hey who's that fifth one?" You whispered. "Oh that's Ben from soc. the boys must have invited him too" Beverly whispered back. You guys went towards the boys as you took off your dress and Beverly took off her dress. "We'll go!" You guys said in unison as the boys turned around to look at you. You looked at Stanley as you both turned red. Beverly whispered "lets show them who's boss" you guys held hands and ran to the edge as you both said "sissies" it took a while before going to the bottom but it felt good to feel the water against your skin. "hoLy Shit! We just got shown up by two girls!!" Richie yelled. "C'mon!!! It'll be fun!! Hurry!!" You yelled as loud as you can.  Bill jumped and the boys followed.

You guys started splashing yourselves and each other with water. "Hey let's play a game! I'm pretty sure the games called chicken but I can't really remember" Eddie said. "So we pick a partner and someone has to go one the other person shoulder and basically the people on the top will fight and who ever falls down loses" Eddie said. "Cool I'll participate. Ben your my partner!" Richie said. "B-Beverly do you w-wanna b-be my partner?" Bill asked Beverly. "Sure" Beverly smiled. "I'll be the judge!" Eddie said. "Guess we have to be partners" Stanley said as he popped up beside you. "Y-Yeah" you said feeling your cheeks getting warm. "Hop on" Stanley said as he sunk himself down in the water for you to get on his shoulders. You saw Richie on Ben, Beverly on Bill and you on Stanley as Richie smirked at Stanley. You guys went towards each other as you and Beverly pushed Richie down at the same time. "Hey! That's not fair! That was two against one!!" Richie said. "Nope. That still counts"Eddie said. "Well at least we get to see a chick fight" Richie grinned. Stanley walked you towards Beverly as you guys started pushing each other. Stanley moves you closer as Beverly grabbed you hands and pushed you on the chest as you fell down with Stanley. You pushed yourself back up and wiped the water off your face. As you opened your eyes you see Stanley's face inches away from yours. You see his cheeks flush bright pink. "You were pretty good y/n. Great job" he said with a low voice. "Well you were pretty good too" you said blushing. Stanley Leaned in even closer now your noses were touching. "Hey lovebirds! Let's go c'mon! We're going back up again!" You guys turned your heads to see Richie and Eddie smirking at the both of us before swimming towards the pathway that leads you back up to the cliff. You guys arrived and you put down your towel as you lied down on it as you were still in your underwear and bra and listened to the music on the boombox. You and Beverly looked at each other and back up to the sky as you looked at the boys who made it so obvious that they were checking you out. "Woah! Nerd alert!!" Richie said as he got some paper out of Ben's backpack. "I wanna see" you said standing up as you squished yourself between Richie and Stanley. "Your really pretty" you heard Stanley whispered into your ear as you turned around to look at him. "What?" You said blushing. "I said your really pretty" Stanley whispered as he looked back to Richie and Ben like nothing happened. What the hell just happened?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always feel free to give ideas, suggestions or feedback if you want. Hehe