I chuckled at her and patted her head. "I just don't like people looking at my face."

"Ohhh. Do you think I should wear a mask too? Like yours?" She asked.

"If you want."

"Okay." She grabbed her headband from the dresser by my bed.

"Wait Rika?"

"Yeah dad."

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't be with you today?"

"Well you have been busy with missions lately and I just thought-"

I interupted her by saying, "You will not have to worry about that anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I just have a feeling I will not be leaving the village for a while."

"Oh okay!" She said getting happy again. "Let's go then."

"Let me get ready first." I said laughing at her eagerness.

"Right, right." She said leaving my room.

I laughed and closed my door and starting getting ready.

(After Kakashi gets ready.)

*Rika P.O.V.*

-Thank God Chaos was downstairs or else he would have freaked.- I thought to myself.

Dad came downstairs quickly, ate toast, then made the handsigns and my hair turned silver and eyes black like his.

"Thanks dad." I said and me, dad, and Chaos went outside and started walking to the academy. Dad and I got out our 'Icha-Icha-Paradise' book and continued walking. Not once looking up from our books.

Time Skip

When we got to the academy I put up my book and told dad bye.

I opened the door and saw a few kids already there. I walked up the stairs and sat in my seat next to Sasuke. Chaos (Who's the size of Akamaru) hoped on my desk and layed down.

More people started coming in the room but still no Naruto. (After they got ramen that's when Mizuki came and told Naruto and you know the rest.)

-I thought he made it.-

-He didn't have a headband on.- Chaos told me.

-So...he is not going to be here.-

-No Rika. I'm sorry.-

-It's okay. I just thought it would be...nice to be on a team with him.-

-Maybe you will get someone nice on your team.-

-I hope. But Naruto was the first one at the academy to be nice to me.-

-Just be positive. They can't be that bad. Well beside those girls.- Chaos said remembering when they were glaring at me.

I was about to respond when someone poked my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Naruto.

"Hey Rika." He said grinning.

"Naruto I thought... I thought you didn't make it." I mummbled shocked.

"Nothing can stop me from being a ninja!" Naruto yelled laughing.

"Loser." I heard Sasuke say from beside me but I chose to ignore him.

Then Sakura and Ino busted into the classroom yelling about who got there first. Sakura looked at Sasuke but Naruto thought she was looking at him. She ran up and Naruto said, "Hi Sakura."