Chapter 19

"Yeah so that's why my hair changed." I said quietly after the story.

"Well Tobi likes Rika's hair!" Tobi grinned.

"Thank you Tobi." I smiled glad he wasn't judging me.

I saw konan mumble something to leader who silently nodded still looking at me and I tilted my head confused.

"Nice shirt btch." Hidan chuckled walking in seeing I had on Itachis shirt.

"At least I'm wearing a shirt asshole." I said and he smirked "I like you." He laughed sitting down and started arguing with I learned to be Kakuzu.

"Rika is it?" Leader asked and I nodded "yes sir."

"Come with me." He said standing up walking out of the room quickly and I got nervous and walked out following him with chaos by my side.

"Is something wrong sir?" I asked as we walked in his office.

-He's acting suspicious.- Chaos thought to me and I nodded.

-I wonder why.- I thought back to him and took a seat in front of leaders desk.

"So as a child you were..an orphan?" He asked and I nodded

"Yes sir I was."

He nodded and asked "Do you know who you're real parents are?"

"No I don't but I was told they didn't want me." I said quietly but I looked at him and saw his fists clenched.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yes..yes. Konan leave." He said after a moment and she nodded leaving.

"Should I leave too?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

I nodded and he got up and walked over to me and kneeled in front of me and I tilted my head innocently which made him chuckle.

"You look just like her when you do that." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your mother." He answered and I froze. "You knew my mom?" I smiled.

"Yes I did." He answered.

"Where is she? Can you tell me about her? Does she want to see me?" I asked smiling and he shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he said quietly "you're mother is...not alive."

I froze and whimpered looking down "I-I don't have a mom?" I asked quietly and wiped my eyes.

"I...I'm sorry." He said quietly acting like he didn't know how to comfort me.

"I-it's okay but how did you know my mom?" I asked and he paused and I heard a quiet sigh and made me look up at him. "I loved your mom very much."

"So you and mommy were close?" I asked innocently and he nodded.

"We both loved each other Rika." He said quietly.

"So were you moms boyfriend?" I asked and he chuckled shaking his head "no. I was her husband." He said and I paused "but that...but how?" I looked very confused and he made me look at him.

"Rika I found you. My daughter." He said with a small smile and I still looked confused "y-your my-"

"Father." He nodded and I teared up and he backed up thinking I was upset and I shook my head no and hugged him tightly "daddy." I whimpered hugging him tighter and smiled when I felt him hug me back.

"I found you Rika." Is what I heard him say quietly before we were interrupted.

"That's Rika?!?!" I heard some voices yell and I jumped surprised and looked up at him confused.

"Some members know that I had a daughter who was taken from me." He said

"I-I was taken? You didn't give me up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I never would have even thought about giving you up and I have a right mind to kill whoever started that mess." He glared and I smiled hugging him "but at least I found you now daddy." I giggled happily and he nodded.

"Now let's go to the others and tell them because they seemed shocked." He smirked and I nodded following him downstairs to tell the others.