Perfect And Ruined Part 13:

I started to rub on his chest,still kissing him ." Kyya stop"kaleb said sitting up. I sat up with him to, looked into his eyes and kissed him again."are you sure "he asked. I shook my head slowly yes and we started kissing again,falling on my bed . I got up and he started taking off his clothes. I went to my dresser and grabbed out a trogen condom. Yeah I have one in my draw, you never know when its going to happen. so I stay prepared.  I threw him the condom and he put it on. I crawled onto the bed and started kissing him. And hr turned me over and slowly inserted his 8in erect penis inside of me. Tearing my tight virgin  pussy apart.  It hurted but once it got inside, the pain went away. He started stroking me slowly with my legs wrapped around his waist. I started moaning quietly for my parents can't  here. I could feel the sweat coming of our body as he went faster inside of me."ah ah ah " I said wanting to let loose.  But kaleb kept going. I can tell it wasn't his first time,  but he knew it was my first time. That's why he went slow with it. I got on top of him and started riding him,he was holding my waist as I did. I went faster and move around in circles on him" I love you kyya." He said. " I love you to" I told him. I felt his liquid fill the condom up. And I  collapse on the side him, and he gave me one more kiss. I can't believe I did that.