Perfect an Ruined Part 10:

( WARNING VIOLENCE )

I eyed kaleb down from head to toe. He had on a Polo fit, with his cute light brown eyes staring at me, when I looked back at him." Hey kyya" he said still staring directly at.

" Hey kaleb " I said and started walking towards my class " let me get that for you" he said grabbing my books out my hand walking with me."thanks "I said. "I had a nice time last night, maybe we can go out again"he asked.  I stopped and turn towards him. "Sure that will be nice " I said then the bell rang. " see you 5th block " he said rushing to his next class. I spent the 4 first periods thinking if I should forgive my mom, for what she did. Great Now I'm getting family distracted with my school work. The bell rang and it was time for 5th period. "Great the slut" Kimberly said as I walked. I was not in the mood for her bullshit, especially with my mom being back. The whole class got quiet for my response "I don't got time for this" I said going to my seatt. Kaleb was already sitting down. "Oh you got to see who next to fuck" she said. "Oooo" the class goes again and once again the teacher was late. My temper build up inside, Kimberly made it worser. " get up hoe"I said walking over to her desk."what you gone do bitch"she said. I punch her across the face,making her head turn. "Damn"someone said."oh hell naw" Kimberly said. She turn and punch me back. We started punching eachother making the desks move everywhere and the students was moving away.I grabbed Kimberly hair and started punching her in the face with my other hand. She started swinging everywhere trying to hit me but missed.she manage to get me on the ground and got a few hits in. I turned over on her and started punching her in the face. Letting out all my anger I had build up inside. "Girls stop! Security! "The teacher yelled. Kimberly was getting hits in too,but they didn't really hurt. Security came and grab me off of her, I kicked her twice as he did. I kept trying to get loose to hit her.she layed on the ground helpless as he took me out the room."don't mess with me!" I yelled as he turned the corner. "I can walk" I said and he let me down ."your in a lot if trouble " he said. I looked at him " it was worth it" I said as I entered the principle office.