fingering like guitars

in the beginning they didn't think it would last. they thought eventually one of us would get sick of each other.  but that's not what happened. they managed to stay together all through high school until they could meet.

eilidh opened the door to taylor's room slowly. she knew taylor was asleep but she wanted to be next to her. she was still having trouble adjusting to the time change.

she laid down next to taylor and taylor rolled over, looking eilidh in the eyes.

"were you awake this whole time?" eilidh asked.

"no I'm just a light sleeper," taylor responded.

there was a few seconds of awkward silence before taylor spoke again. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," eilidh said. and thats where it started. the lines they had recited so many times lit a fire. taylor crashed her lips into eilidhs, closing the gap that had been there for so long.

taylor rolled over so she was straddling eilidh.

without looking, she reached over and grabbed the big black cock that she always kept in the drawer. she pulled away from eilidh and put it on.

she also grabbed the container of lemon lube and placed it next to her.

she put her hands on eilidhs hips and began moving up, lifting eilidhs shirt as she went.

"I have no boobs," eilidh giggled, turning taylor on like a light switch.  taylor lifted the rest of the shirt off and planted a kiss on each of eilidhs nipples.  she moved down and began removing eilidhs pants when she saw the hint of coral.

"you did not," taylor said, pulling eilidhs pants down all the way to reveal the coral thong which perfectly framed her hip bones.

"oh but I did," eilidh said, smirking.

"shit I want to fuck you, you hot motherfucker," taylor said, her eyes clouding over with lust.

"then go ahead," eilidh said.

"I'm gonna finger you like a guitar," taylor said smirking, shoving two fingers into her girlfriend.