You opened his closet and examined for some comfortable clothes. But all he had were eboy shit with chains and all that.

Finally with a lot of effort, you got a white T-shirt and some grey shorts.

You made your way out and into your room which is like a 1 km walk to the other side of the hallway.

"I got it." You handed him the clothes and turned around so he could change.

"I-I need some help..." He asks, softly.

"S-sure.." You close your eyelids shut and turned around.

"Remove these jeans slowly, pull them down, very slowly." He grabbed your hands and put them on the rim of the jeans.

You did as he said. And removed them.

You heard him wear the shorts and you opened your eyes.
But later regretted it.

"PUT YOUR GODDAMN SHIRT PARK JIMIN!"

"o-oh when I was with the boys I usually don't put on my sh-"

"DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE BOYS TO YOU?"

"Okokokok" he panicked and wore the white tshirt, "done."

You sighed and opened your eyes.

You took the safety kit from the shelves and sat on your bed, resting his legs on your lap.

"Oh."
You say.

"What-

Oh."
He said.

There was a huge cut on his knee and his feet was covered in bruises.

"Jimin... I'll remove the rope from your legs free to let them heal, but I don't trust you enough to free your hand. I'll let you be without the tape over your mouth so you can eat. But please don't make a sound." You say.

"Or else I would have no other choice but to put you back in the facility."

"P-please don't...." His voice cracked.

You grabbed a small piece of cloth and stuffed it inside Jimin's mouth, being sure to be gentle.

"You'll need it, it's gonna pain."

You started cleaning his wounds with alcohol and his muffled groans could be heard.

"It's okay, its okay... almost over."
You comforted.

After you finished, you glanced at Jimin and noticed a tear fall from his eye.

You wiped it away and removed the cloth from his mouth.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You don't d-deserve all this..." You tear up, "After all you did, how could you end up like this? "

Jimin noticed your tears and was moved with how much you cared about him.

"After my mom died, my dad got into these corrupted business and its been a lot on him. He did his best to keep me away from his enemies, so I'm homeschooled here, I'm not allowed to leave this place unless my dad comes along, or one of his bodyguards. I don't have even one friend outside this house. My life sucked. I was isolated. The only thing which stopped me from ending it all was them, " You pointed at the posters, "It was you. "

"I would've helped you out or help you escape, but I can't. I don't have the access to let myself out, then how can I let you out?"

"Y/n...help me... Please..."
He begged.

"I want to. I want to, Jimin. And I will. I promise. I'll find a way to help you out safely. I won't let you die here." You smile, tears still flowing, "Just, hang on... I'll figure it out. I won't let anyone hurt you."

•••

Yes Noen is Noen Eubanks from tik tok.

The eboy/softboy

He's so cute

Dont hate him pls.