Chapter 2

You heard someone enter the pass code, so you kept his blindfold on and his mouth covered with tape, you ran and hid behind the door when it opened to reveal a staff coming in with food on a plate.

He kept the food near Jimin
on the floor and left.

After ensuring they left, you looked back at him.

Park Jimin.

Why the fuck did my Dad kidnap Park Jimin?

How Dare He?

"Don't eat that." You said moving towards Jimin, "It contains drugs to make you fall asleep so they can move you to another room."

He looked at you, he believed you. He sat back.

"Are you hungry?" You ask, "You must be. I can't let you stay here."

"I can't help you escape from here, I'm sorry. But that's against all of my power. But, I can make sure you don't die, here, okay?" You say.

"Please just do as I say. If you don't co-operate, I can't help you."

"Okay?"

He nods, eagerly.

"Can you get up?"

He tried to get up but falls back with a groan.

"Oh god." You say as you get up and helped him up.

You removed the rope tying his legs together and let him rest his arm on your shoulder. You grabbed his waist and let him put his weight on you.

He was definitely taller than you, but he wasn't that heavy.

You weren't a petite size either so it doesn't make it hard.

You made your way out of the facility and somehow made your way back to your beloved room.

Yes, you were an army

It was pretty obvious when your inner koreaboo creeped out when Noen mentioned a korean dude.

At this point, you were thankful Jimin's eyes were covered. Or else he would've been terrified even more.

You made him sit on your bed and you removed the tape on his mouth.

"You can talk softly, please don't shout, because the only people who will hear you will be my family and they will kill me for sure for bring you in here and will kill you too." You said.

"I have a question."
He said, for the first time, you felt goosebumps hearing his voice.

"Yes."

"How do you know Korean and how do you know me?" He asked.

"I know this is America and all, but I taught myself korean during free time. And how do I not know you? You're everywhere."

"Are you... Army?'' He asked.

"I'm Y/n." You sign, "Don't leak my name, I'll be arrested."

He nods and you heard his stomach growl.

"Oh, wait here." You said, "Also don't go anywhere, please. I'm doing this for you."

He nods. Just sitting there, his back resting on the bed rest and he noticed you removed his shoes. His hands were still tied and he was still blind folded.

You came back after a while and brought your chair near the bed.

"Now open your mouth, cause I can't remove the knot in your hands, I don't trust you, yet."
You say.

He opens his mouth, to feel some hot spicy ramen in his mouth.
It felt like an angel was feeding him in heaven.

You kept on feeding him until it got over and then you gave him a glass of water.

"You want more?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"Can you remove the blindfold, please?" He asked.

"Why..."

"Just to see you."

You blush. But you don't let the fact that Park Jimin is tricking you into removing everything so you hold back.

"I'm not falling for that. Now take some rest. Its like 11 pm."
You say.

He nods and falls back into your warm cozy bed.

•••

You were done doing your assignments and took out your sleeping bag from your drawer. You kept it down on the floor as you made it comfy for yourself.

You glanced over to Jimin... he was shivering.

You got up and removed his cold jacket, and placed the pillow properly so he could be more comfortable.

You put on some warm socks on his cute feet and added many layers of blankets to keep him warm. You removed the blindfold off and made sure he stopped shivering.

Once he looked comfortable, you let out a sign of relief and got into your sleeping bag.

•••

Once Jimin opened his eyes, he noticed he could see his surroundings again without something covering his eyes.

He was in bed, with atleast 10 layers of blankets around him. He glanced at his feet which was warm due to the fluffy pink socks on them. He scanned the whole room, posters, albums...his face on the wall.

Then he saw Y/n, sleeping on the floor.

Why was she helping me?

Is it because...

Ofcourse it is.

She's an army.

Who knew that in a family full of gangsters, the younger daughter is busy obsessing over BTS.

He was quite amazed that a foreigner like you could actually be so good at Korean, that too without a tutor.

He doesn't know how many unhealthy amount of k-dramas you see to improve your pronunciation.

"DO YOUR THANG, DO YOUR THANG WITH ME NOW, WHATS MY THANG, WHAT MY THAN-"
the alarm on y/n's phone went off waking you up.