Chapter 3: War

A girl with silky blonde hair stepped in front of us. Her long swishy pink dress was twirling around her body.

"What," Erin snarled, "do you want from us?"

"Yeah, Corey, spit it out." I eyed her suspiciously.

Corey (the one dressed in pink) smirked and snapped, "I want Jessica."

Jessica was seriously moving uncomfortably in her seat. Corey continued, "Show 'em, Jess!"

Jessica gave us a smirk, and took her windbreaker off her shoulders.

We gasped again, she was wearing pastels.

She broke the clan rules. We vowed that we, never should wear any pastels unless it's for really important events like school.

"Gosh, Jessica!" Ashlee's hand flew to her red stained lips, which were cherry red because of her tasty cherrie slushie she was drinking from. "My freaking God, what happened?"

"She-" Corey looked at us with a fake surprised look, "just wants to get out of your stinking Goth Clan." She smiled at Jessica, who was standing up and stared at us sympathetically.

"Right, Jessica?" She flipped her white blonde hair over her shoulder, and placed her tanned hands on her hips.

"Seriously, Jess?" Callie looked hurt, but her voice was welcoming, "Do you really want to get into a group with them, and not with us?" She said the word, "them" like it was a bunch of really old, gross boogers or something.

Actually, make that all of us, we all looked hurt. Except for Corey, who looked extremely proud of herself to manage to pull Jessica out of our tight little group.

It was war.