Chapter 1

I'd like to point out something! :DDD
Punzie, Mer and Hicc are half-human so it varies if they're believed or not. c:

||3rd Person: P.O.V.||

"Sooo... Who are the new guardians?" Jack asked, curiosity and ecstasy sparked in his icy blue eyes, waiting for North's response. Hiccup Haddock (The brunette viking with the dragon), Rapunzel Corona (The blonde princess with a 70 foot long hair) and Merida DunBroch (The wild red-haired tomboyish princess) looked at North with also curiosity in each of their faces.

North smiled, approaching the first purple pedestal from the far right. From his facial expression, you can really tell he knows the four of them well since they used to believe in him, "This is Violet Parr, 14 years of age. Like you" -He pointed to Jack- "and you" -And then to Rapunzel- "the black haired girl has powers but not like yours. She has the ability to make force fields and make herself invisible," The Big four 'ooh' ed, clearly interested.

The screen examines the female figure, whom North explained, named Violet Parr. The screen then fades and takes its place at where she is located.

[Violet: P.O.V.]

'High School'

Everything that I desired to happen, wished to happen and hoped to happen, well, happened. I was able to come out of my shell and make lots of friends in high school. Technically, the people approached me... Thanks to those evil-doers who claim themselves as the 'gold diggers'.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! (I sounded like Geronimo Stilton here but hey, we all have to introduce ourselves right?) My name is Parr. Violet Parr.

Anyway... When my family placed their masks before the action-packed, suspenseful battle began, my best friend told me that she was told that witnesses from my school caught me in action. One person even recorded me.

Sorry for my dirty, vulgar description but I was pretty badass when I watch myself go invisible and protect my family with my force field which was halfway through the video. The video itself went viral, having a a large amount of views. That's when my popularity rises today.

Everyone knows me as 'invisigirl' which I find the nickname weird but not really much of an insult. I'm still not used to this yet. I was the outcast back then so I prefer always having me-time to having too many friends.

I find myself in my locker, returning all the books in there, "Hey Violet," an angelic voice snapped me out of my trail of thoughts. I saw him, Tony, approach me. He's my dream guy. Wait, I'll take that back, this is reality! He's real.

I gave him a shy smile, trying hard not to blush by his smile. So flawless...

As he approached me, I began to say confidently, "Please... You can call me Vi, you know..." I closed my locker, "Just so that you won't waste your breath," I joked.

A chuckle was his response, "Sooooo..." He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Friday... Right?" He's pretty tense there. That's very un-Tony like actually, "Don't get so hyped up about it... Just keep cool," I giggled at him, making him clear his throat again, "And yes... Friday... I marked my calender. Don't worry! I won't forget," I assured him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

His so adorable. The way his cheeks would flush every time. I'm guessing this is an unintentional payback to him for making me blush before, "O-ok..." He stammered, trying to keep calm, "I guess I shouldn't have asked. I mean, I didn't know you would mark your calender and-" He blabbered and talked as I rolled my eyes.

I placed my index finger on his mouth as his talking died down, "Shhh... I like to watch movies at night. 7:30 sound?" I grinned, removing my index finger from him as my other other hand held the pink strap of my satchel, "O-okay then," He tumbled for words. I quickly looked at my watch. Mom's car must be here by now. With that, I quickly walked away, going towards the exit.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school! Call me," I waved at him and the last thing I saw was him waving back shyly before I got outside of my school.

As I got outside, I couldn't find my mom's car. It's always in front of my school every time she fetches me like any typical day, 'Maybe she lost track of time...' I thought as I got down the stairs and looked around just to make sure. I went to the right but then I noticed the shrubs leaves changed to a color purple, causing me to go invisible out of surprise.

A/N: Let's just pretend the shrubs are so small, you can see whatever it is that Violet saw. Hahaha x) or you can also have keen eyes. Lol.

I went visible again, slowly approaching the school's shrubs. Good thing not much people are outside school at this time or else I would've been known as not just 'invisigirl' but also a weirdo.

My face went tensed with focus as I was burned with curiosity. Wonder what's wrong the shrubs. I must be hallucinating.

"Hi,"

I turned around to see a girl with blonde hair. She was wearing a dress that looked so... Royalty...? Weird. And what's weirder was that she's holding a sack.

"Sorry about this," She gave me an apologetic look. I was held by two somethings and they were really strong. She opened the sack and I was put in there. Of course, I screamed in panic, "Let me out, kidnappers!" It was to no avail.

"Hurry now, yetis! To Santa's workshop!"

Santa?! Yetis?! Blonde Girl with a royal outfit?! Must be dreaming here... And before I knew what was going on (which I clearly don't since I'm in a sack), I was spinning. The spinning stopped and the sack was left open. Though, I was too dizzy and freaked out to get out of the sack. I felt coldness rush through the sack, sending chills down my spine.

Where am I?