Chapter One

"Y/N!!" He yelled aggressively, as I reached the exit.

I slightly turn around to face him one last time, the monster who took everything from me. His eyes were gun shot red as he pleaded on the ground.

"You've ran away from me before..." he stops before catching his breath.

"We were destined to be together, I always get lead back to you." Was the last the last thing I heard from his mouth before running out of the motel room.

_____________

It's crazy to think how one single person can change your perspective on so many things in life. The person with whom you thought that you'd spend your lifetime with. I was a fool, I was intoxicated with his affection, in which blinded me from seeing the person who he truly was. It was a lesson that had to be learned, a lesson in which changed my mindset on guys, a lesson that has me signalized and marked forever.

Life?

Was something that I always questioned. I turned the faucet to heat up the water more than it already was. My skin was a burning sensation by now, I leaned my head onto the shower boarder and thought about my past. Running away two years ago has been a breather too me.

Is it too good to be true about being set free?

Maybe.

Will he ever find me?

Maybe.

Will I face him once again?

Maybe.

I touched the scar on my right cheek, before rinsing the strong stench of coffee off of my body.

______________

Reminiscing the past is something that I tend to do a lot, but fear always seems to get the best of me. More specifically knowing that I'm a weak person, because I'm a nobody compared to him.