When he's sick/sore

Hey guys! It's so exciting when I post a chapter on here because in just a minute already 3 people vote on it >///< I'm so sorry for not posting for like a year! But, I hope you enjoy! >///<

EREN

Eren told you to stay away from him, but you were just so concerned, so you made soup and ran up to his room. Once you opened the door, a pillow had collided with your face causing you to drop the soup. You were furiated, so you stomped up and threw the blanket off the boy. "Eren Yeager! I just worked my ass up making you soup, but of course I end up dropping it because of your sorry ass throwing a PILLOW AT ME!" Eren glared at you and then covered his face up. "Oh hell no." You threw the blanket across the room and stared at him. You leaned closely to his face grinning, "Aww did you lose your blanket? What ya gonna do about it?" Eren just looked at you and then pulled the collar of your shirt towards his face and kissed you. "There, now you are sick." You jumped off of him, blushing red. "How dare you?!" You stormed off into the bathroom to wash your face off. You touched your lips and said, "His lips were burning."

ARMIN
Armin was rubbing his neck which worried you. "Armin, babe... What's wrong?" Armin smiled at you weakly sitting himself on the sofa. "I'm fine, darling. No need to worry. My neck just hurts a little." Your eyes widened. "Let me help you." You went behind the sofa and rubbed at his neck. Armin relaxed and moaned in comfort. You giggled, "Anything for you." He then looked at you. "What?" Armin, grabbed at your body pulling you onto the sofa. "Wh-what are you doing?!" "I need one more thing to help me." You were perplexed, but knew what he meant. You kissed him passionately. "Better?" Armin nodded.

BERTHOLDT

You saw Bertholdt walk out of his bed, lazily like. You smiled towards him. "Morning." He didn't smile back, but walked towards you in a zombie like form. "You okay?" He still didn't reply. He then stopped right in front of you, looking at his feet. You bent down to look at his face. "Babe, what's wrong?" Bertholdt then fell onto you causing you both to collapse to the ground. "Sweetie!" You sighed and just let his head rest on your body. "Just rest up and get better for me." You pecked him on the head.

JEAN

You heard groaning wondering what was going on. You saw Jean drooling and grooling over something on his laptop. You turned to see that Jean was looking at a picture of shrimp. "Sweetie, we just had shrimp yesterday. A bucket full! Do you want more?" Jean looked at you wide eyed. "I do! But, if I eat more I'll die." You looked at him shocked and perplexed. "Why would you die?!" Jean blushed like he was going to say something embarrasing. "It's a disease. If you keep eating shrimp you'll want more and more. I have to stop eating it!" You were so confused, but helped him. You made him lie in bed to suffer while you took off all of everything that had shrimp in it.

(Yes, that was from an episode of Squid Girl :3)

RIVAILLE

You and Rivaille were competing against each other again- this time on treadmills. You both increased each other's speed and see who can still last on it. After a while, when Rivaille was running he grinned at you, but slowly awed at how the sun reflected perfectly on your face and how your cute pony tail swooped side to side. That caused him to fall off. You stopped and gasped. "OMG!" You ran up to him, and layed his head on your lap. "Are you ok?!" "I don't know. My head feels really..." You got scared. "Don't die on me!" "Jesus christ I'm ok." "Oh really? Well then, that means I won!" You sat up causing Rivaille to bang his head on the floor. "Oh sorry! I'll go get an ice pack!"

CONNIE

Connie and you were walking home one day and you saw that his face was bruised up. It actually wasn't surprising and you weren't too concerned because this always happens. "You peeked into the girl's bathroom and you got punched again, didn't you?" Connie ashamefully nodded. You sighed and said, "Chill off on that. You have me now... Let's get home and I'll help heal the pain." Connie smiled weakly and you both hugged each other.

ERWIN

Erwin was chasing little kids in a game of freeze tag, when suddenly he tripped on a rock! All the kids screamed and ran to him. You nudged through the throng of little kids to hug Erwin. He didn't seem to have any marks on him, but he had a pained face on him. "Erwin are you okay?!" Erwin slowly brought his hand and held your arm. "G-got... You.." You were confused, until a little kid said, "Oh no! Erwin tricked us! He got (y/n)! RUN!" Everyone ran while you were frozen there. "Nice acting..." You shoved him off sitting on the floor. "Thank you." He stood up and chased after the others."

REINER

You and Reiner sat in class together jotting down notes. You then dropped your pencil. You were about the reach for it until Reiner slapped your hand away. "Let me. I got it." You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, it's a pencil. I can get it, too." Reiner smirked. "With those arms? Psshhh" That ticked you off, but you thanked him and continued writing. You then dropped the pencil again. This time when Reiner got it, you put your hand on top of his head. When he raised his head up, you punched it causing him to scream. "OW!" Everyone looked at you two. "Weak now? Thanks for the pencil."

Hey_guys!_I_know_I_haven't_updated_in_forever!_SORRY!_Now_I_was_wondering_if_you _guys_could_vote_for_one_of_the_boys_off._I_know_it's_weird_to_ask,_but_I_wanted_to_replace_one_with_KIRITO(SwordArtOnline)!Just_don't_vote_for_Eren_or_Rivaille! ThankYOU!