"Aleks...?" I was visibly confused as I came to realize that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move anything aside from my head. My gaze stuck to his.

"Need help?" He shifted as a blush adored his cheeks. My eyes widened, memories of breaching that room with him when I was a prince. The guard.

His hypnosis

"I'll.... I'll handle it...in my room, just please Aleks...let me go" I tried reasoning. Curious I smelt the air, his heat was to a minimal. For some reason I was relieved with that, yet even so I continued to try to fight against him.

"Let you go?..." He laughed softly, shaking his head slightly.

"How many times did you make me cum Ender?" Aleks purred from between my legs, I continued to try to pry my body from his hypnosis.

"Aleks...!" I begged, desperately trying to figure out how to leave, how I would even convince myself to leave the second I sprung free.

"Twice? Three times?.....Four perhaps" I moaned sinfully when he dragged his tongue against my length.

"Twice! It..it was twice...!" He chuckled softly as he caressed me in his hands. I groaned as I wanted so badly to will myself away. Yet I cried aloud while throwing my head back so hard I'm sure the wall cracked, and all Aleks did was kiss the tip.

"I do want to be generous.... and reward you, helping me out during the harshness of my heat......My dear king" My eyes widened as I looked back down at him, those lust filled golden eyes of his held me captive as I watched in anticipation once he opened his mouth to the head of my dick.

"Aleks... please!" I shook my head in disbelief, biting my lip so hard blood seeped into my mouth. He was mischievous as a fact, the second his mouth wrapped around the head of my dick I knew I lost.

"Fuck!" I slacked against his hypnotic hold on me, laying my head lax against the head of the chair I sat in as he worked me, milked me, all with that mouth of his. My hips bucked against my own control along with each bob of his head.

The fact that he wasn't heat driven to even do this amazed me. Yet my rut was biting at the surface, the need to claim him was overpowering, especially after my canines extended.

That alone meant trouble

"Wait....Wait!" I pleaded, shaking as I looked down at him becoming mesmerized as he took as much as he could in his mouth while his hands worked what was left. Right above my ever sensitive knot.

"Hmm? Oh, pay attention to this?" Aleks asked with a purr upon pulling off. He was playful as his tongue got dangerously close, I shook my head at him softly, yet my eyes rolled back when he sucked on it.

"Ngh...! Aleks!," His hands worked me faster as I moaned, I could feel myself dripping from my tip. "Please...! You can't-!"

"Are you gonna cum Ender?" He asked, I shivered violently as I glared at him. My rut driving me completely nuts as it took over me, if he wanted this, he's going to see it through or I'll be damned.

"You....better....swallow" I snarled at him, Aleks' eyes widened but did wrap his mouth around me once again, this time I welcomed the pleasure he brought me, eagerly bucking my hips against his control on me. My climax ate at me the longer I tried to hold out. But once Aleks started giving attention to my knot again? It was over as I struggled to keep my mouth shut aside from the whimper of his name.