Into the Rut

Aleks'POV

I sat nearby as Ender was fitted for his formal robes, of course, it wasn't much of an option for me to wait back in my room as he kept thinking that Arthur would try something.

A yawn passed it's way as I laid comfortably on the couch not too far from the angels taking Ender's measurements and chatting amongst each other over the type of fabric he'd look best in.

"Aleks?" I only waved my hand as I curled my tail up, nearly dozing off from sitting for hours while Ender put up with Notch's requests.

"Hm?" I lazily opened my eyes and looked at him, just the soft look he gave me had me melting on the spot.

"Nevermind, get some rest. We're nearly done here alright?" I nodded sleepily as I curled up some more. Sleep taking me in an instant.

Ender's POV

For half an hour I watched Aleks sleep from the mirrors that surrounded me. Smiling calmly as I finished up with the fitting of my robes for tomorrow evening.

"That's that, your majesty. Thank you for attending your fitting" I nodded my head at the group with a smile.

"Of course, my crowning wouldn't be complete without the help of you wonderful ladies. Do take care and I'll see you all tomorrow" The four bowed politely as they began their cleanup and I walked towards Aleks upon pulling on my original cloak.

My body seized once I was before him, his heat hit me in waves as it only got stronger. I shivered, bending to pick him up. The fact that he only moaned my name nearly made me claim him right then and there.

It wasn't an option to teleport while he was asleep. I didn't want to make him nauseous, so I swallowed deeply as I quickly left with him in my arms.  Holding Aleks close to my body as I slightly quickened my pace, stretching my wings to get to his room as fast as possible not wanting to spend so much time out since other males could very well respond to his heat and steal his attention away from me. My over-possesiveness left as I breathed in relief once I landed before his door. Quickly I entered, sighing calmly when I walked over to his bed and laid him down.

I shook my head to hopefully rid myself of the rather sinful thoughts going through my head. It was madness as I walked off to a chair not too far off and sitting down. Glaring at the obvious bulge in my slacks.

My rut was going to rush everything.

With a sigh I brought myself out of the confines of my slacks. Sneaking a glance at Aleks who laid with his back towards me. I needed to make this fast.

With a moment's hesitation I wrapped  my hand around my length, silencing myself from the moan that almost slipped past.

For Aleks' sake, I needed to be quiet. Slowly I worked myself but as my thoughts became more rapid, so did my hand.

I could just imagine Aleks before me, how his hands would wrap around me. Milking me as he tried to shy away from my watchful gaze.

Aleks

My thoughts ran to how he'd be as bold to even ride me on this chair had me groaning softly as I bucked my hips, the hold I had on myself was impressive considering he was right there. I could fuck him so hard in that bed of his, he'd no longer doubt that I was serious on making him mine.

Whether or not I had all my memories.

"Aleks...!"

How would he even feel around me? Of course he was tight around my tail but my dick on the other hand? I jumped at feeling a hand on my thigh. I snapped my eyes open and flushed brightly seeing Aleks sitting between my legs. My body locked in place as my hands moved on their own accord to grip the arms of the chair.