Ch.2

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
(Parts about anorexia and bulimia
~
I was rushing to get ready, Nick was finally taking me out on another date. I had to make sure to cover my bruises though, it had only been a day since the last beating and it was a bad one. I was eating too much I deserved it, he loved me and wants what's best for me.

I stood in front of the mirror with my beauty blender and concealer lightly applying it, wincing ever so often. I was checking the coverage in all lighting making sure no matter what no one could see them. I don't wanna be taken away from Nick and that could happen if someone saw them. He walked into the bathroom as I was finishing up and told me to "cover them, cover them real good make sure no one can see them," I of course nodded. I couldn't anger him today he's in a good mood and I don't wanna ruin that.

Once I finished I let him check me over to make sure they were completely one-hundred percent covered. He smiled cause I did a good job. He took my hand and lead me through the door rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb. Once we made it out the door he started coolly telling me about everything he had planned for the day. "I'm taking you to the movies to see "Happy Death Day" then we'll go to lunch at that little diner just down the road from our apartment, and lastly we'll come back to the apartment and you're gonna give me head."

The whole day seemed to be about hisself he knew I hated horror movies and that diner down the street and he knew that after how badly he beat me up last night I wasn't up to blowing him. He didn't seem to care though and we did something I wanted 12 dates ago. It's only fair that he gets to do something he wants.

Once we got into his car all I could think about was how badly my stomach hurt. Anytime I ate anything in the past few weeks he made me throw it up. It was for the best though I'm getting too fat.'

~

I couldn't watch the movie, it was too scary. I just sat there with my eye closed and listened to it the whole time. So as I sat in the car in the way to the diner all I could think about was all the horrific noises. They would haunt me for a week.

I was quickly snapped out of these thoughts when Nick asked what I thought of the movie I simply replied "It wasn't really my kind of movie but it was good for its genre," he nodded in response. Nothing more than a quick nod. He placed his hand on top of my leg and started rubbing his thumb across a bruise he had formed on me.

I wondered if he knew there was a bruise there. I wondered if he knew that every time he ran his thumb along that bruise I wanted to move away from his hand.  I wondered if he even noticed the slight wince I gave when he pressed down. 

~