Chapter 1 Making Your Acquaintance Again

Seventeen years later, now the bug girl is all grown up. She manages to smile thanks to the kindness of her friends, Nino, Sabrina, and Adrien.  She no longer wears the red dress with black spots on it.

                     Instead she has suit with that design, and still has the same mask she had as a child.  Now, the mask is much bigger since she is taller and older than she was in the past.

                     Now let's see how things are with Adrien, the ordinary boy, he is all grown up too, so he is taller as well.  He is still single while Nino his best friend now dates Sabrina. 

                      He has no idea how much his life is about to change.  He kept in touch with Marinette over the years, but has not seen her much.  This is due to her living across town from him. 

                         Little does he know she moved closer to him recently.

                            "Hi, nice day,"  The girl says when she sees him and smiles at him.

                            "Yes, you can say that and who are you?"  Adrien replies.

                             "I am Adrien Agreste," He tells her.

                             "Wow, you have forgotten me already!  I am Marinette, but everyone calls me Red Bug,"  Marinette responds.   A lady crawls past her as she speaks.

                               "Marinette, wow I could hardly recognize you!" Adrien says. He looks at her in surprise. He thinks, she way prettier than I remembered and blushes.

                              "Haha, it was nice to see you again, Adrien,"  Marinette says. She smiles over at him and thinks, man he is still as kind as I remember, but cuter than I recall.  She blushes.

                               "Bye, see you!"  She says and leaves.

                                    Adrien watches her go and thinks, wow!  He is glad he was able to see Marinette again and feels embarrassed he did not realize it was her at first.

                                     "Hi, Adrien!  I see you spoke to the new odd girl," Alya says, then laughs.

                                   "Alya, I agree she is so strange," Chloe remarks.

                               "Girls, you should make fun of someone just because they are different!" Adrien yells at them.

                                "Yes, Adrien is right!'' Nino agrees.

                               "I agree just because she wears a mask does not mean she is not a normal person," Sabrina says.

                             "Besides, I think it is cool, Adrien got to meet her, " Sabrina goes on to say.

                               "Thanks, Nino and Sabrina, I appreciate your support," Adrien responds with a grin.

                               "Sure no problem, dude!  Well, see you later,'' Nino says.

                                "Same here, Nino and I are busy!" Sabrina remarks.