one

"15 years. 15 years we've had to deal with you. now, your gone we don't need you any more. You are going to go live with mr. Cyr." My mother spat at me on my 15 birthday.

" Finally you give me mercy. You are so selfish you wanted everything for yourself. Now I can leave and not have to deal with you." I yelled at her. " Nina go pack your things you are to leave in 20 minutes. Then I will have one less burden. You spoiled brat."

I felt my cheek sting as she slapped me. When she went to slap me again a strong hand grabbed her hand." You do not have permission to hit her." Said a deep voice. When I looked up I saw who must have been Kio Cyr.

 When I looked up I saw who must have been Kio Cyr

He then looked at me. " Are you ok Nina." He looked concerned about me. " Yeah, I'm used to it by now it's been happening all my life. All it does is scar me emotionally. It doesn't hurt physically anymore. It's happened may to much."

" Well it'll be over now. Go pack your stuff so we can get away from this sad excuse of a human and parent. How long has this been going on again." " All my life."

****************************************************

Hey guys I know this is short but it is the first chapter in the future I will do better. Also I would appreciate it if you guys helped write it. Give help in comments please.😁☺️😘 Love you guys. Thank you for reading my stories.