"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something. But I'd love to go if Mina's going." he said looking at Mina.

"What's bothering you Taem?"she asked in a low voice while touching his arms. He can't really hide it from her. She knows him too well.

"Let's talk about it later at home." he captured her hand that was touching his arms and entertwined their fingers.

"Want to have that chocolate cake again?" she smiled and nodded at Taemin when he asked. The idol ordered for a slice while the other members ordered for their desserts.

"Manager Kim is coming over, just want to brief us of our schedules." Jinki told his members. Their manager learned about their gathering tonight because of Kibum's posts on social media and would like to take the chance to talk to them as a group.

They talked more, sharing stories that made Mina laugh so hard that she's almost at the brink of tears. Taemin could only watch his fiancé having fun with his hyungs just like before. He was glad they were able to go back to that time.

Mina was eating the cake when SHINee's manager came. He is not alone. He was with Sung Min, the cameraman who is also his close friend. He trusted Sung Min so much to the extent that he asked him to look after Taemin when they couldn't attend the party with the youngest. 

"Sung Min hyung! How are you? It's been a while!" Jonghyun greeted their guest. Mina was seated between Taemin and Jinki, Kibum and Jonghyun sits across them while Minho is at one end of the table. The manager sits on the other end and Sung Min sat across Taemin.

"I'm doing good. How about you guys? So Taemin, she's the lucky one, right?" he said while looking at Mina with a smile.

"I am the lucky one hyung." Taemin answered back with a grin.

"I think she's luckier though. She owns you even in your drunken state. You won't even let me touch you because you are 'off-limits'." Sung Min laugh with the memory of that night. 

"What are you talking about hyung?" Taemin got confused with Sung Min's words.

"Did you forget? That night after the party you attended without the other members, you got so drunk that I had to take you to a hotel. Gladly one of the models helped me bring you to the car. Poor girl, you ruined her dress with your puke. She had to spend the night with us while waiting for her clothes to dry." Sung Min was clueless as to how his words affects everyone on the table.

"Y-You were there with Taemin and Ji Yeon? You stayed with them overnight?" Mina asked. She already have a hunch but she wanted to make sure.

"Yeah, you should have seen Taemin! He was hilarious! He won't let me remove his shirt saying he's marked and that I can't touch him. He ended up removing all his clothes by himself!" Sung Min's laughter died when he realized no one reacted to his funny story.

"Taemin-ah.." Kibum called out to the youngest.

"That woman! She deceived me!" Taemin said through gritted teeth. Mina held his clenched hand soothing the tension on that part.

"Taem, calm down." Mina felt Taemin's going to burst anytime from anger. He already stood up from his seat so Mina did the same.

"I need to talk to her.What she did to me-- to us, is unforgivable!" he was so angry that Mina had to step back.

"Yah Taemin! You're scaring Mina!" Jonghyun warned him. With that, Taemin came back to his senses.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay? I just can't believe she did this to me. To us. I even thought of her as a friend. How could she do this! I almost lost you because of her lies!" he's still angry but tried to control it while he holds Mina closer to his body.