Like now, we are all gathered at the dorm. He just came home after a photoshoot but is already leaving for another magazine interview.

"Yah Taemin! Aren't you tired? Please take a rest, you'll get sick at this rate." Minho voiced out our worries.

"I'm okay hyung, I need all these distractions or I'll lose my mind thinking about her." he's always been honest about that, our poor Taeminnie. He doesn't deserve all these pain. He's a great person who deserves happiness. 

I was about to say something when my phone rang.

Ji Soo calling....

I wonder why she would call me. We became friends because of Mina. But when that thing happened, we stopped communicating with each other.

"Hello, Ji Soo?" her name caught my members attention especially Taemin.

"Kibum..." I can hear her sobbing.

"What's the matter?" she's a very cheerful person so hearing her sobs worries me.

"She's missing. I'm not sure if I should tell Taemin but I think you guys should know." she told me with continues sobs.

"What are you saying? Who is mis-- wait, is it Mina?" Oh. God!

"Yes. She joined a group and went hiking. But they lost her in the woods. It's been two days but they haven't found her yet." her voice was shaking as she told me. I was having a hard time thinking how I'm supposed tell the members who are now looking at me, waiting for me to share the news.

"But where is she? Is she still in Korea?" my question caught Taemin's attention, and I nod to him when he asked me through his eyes if what he's thinking is right. I saw a glint of hope in those eyes and I don't know how to break the news to him. 

"She's still in Korea." she confirmed.

"Alright, I'll let them know. Thank you Ji Soo." and when I ended the call, all eyes are on me.

"Did she say anything about Mina? Where is she? Hyung?" Taemin eagerly asked.

"She's still in Korea Taemin." I told him, his face lit up.

"But, she's missing." I had ni choice but to tell them what happened

"No. No, that can't be true..Oh God. No." Taemin looks lost. 

"Calm down Taemin, she said they are looking for her." I tried to pacify him though I'm also worried for Mina. We have to be strong for our brother.

"Kibum's right, let's go there and see what we can do to help them." Jonghyun hyung suggested.

We can only pray that she's safe.

Taemin's POV

Why is this happening? When will all of these end? Everytime I think I've experienced the worst, something will came up making me realize that things can get worse. 

It's already hard to accept that she's already left me. But somehow, I'd choose that over the thought of her being unsafe in that dense woods. 

I prayed so hard for her safety. If not because of me, she'd never had to leave. She should have been in the comfort of her house. These is all my fault. No one should take the blame but me.

I swear to God, just keep her safe and once we find her, I won't be anywhere close to her. I only brought her pain & now this. I'm not meant to be by her side. She'll be better without me in her life. And if I have to go through the pain of losing her forever, I will accept, just to make sure she's happy and safe.

My Mina. When I asked her to marry me, I promised to make her happy and to keep her safe. But I failed even before we got married. I don't know how to face her family. I'm not even sure if I should be here, in front if her family's house with my members. I haven't seen them for a while now. Her parents probably hate me. Her brothers who became my friends must loath me. But I want to be here. I want to be one of the firsts to hear updates about her. It has been three days and still no trace of her and it's driving me crazy. Is she eating well? I hope she isn't hurt. 

We knocked and her mom opened the door for us. She looked into my eyes and enveloped me in her arms. I was taken aback by her actions but seconds later I found myself crying in her arms. I let out all the emotions I've been holding inside for the past two months without Mina. All the pain, regrets and loneliness that I kept to myself unfolds. I felt her hands on my back, comforting me. 

"I'm sorry. It's all because of me." I said with my broken voice.

"Hush son, it isn't your fault. It's her choice and we know you're hurting as much as she is. Nobody wanted this to happen don't blame yourself." she said with that sweet voice that resembles Mina's. 

"Don't worry, my daughter is a survivor, I'm sure she's doing just fine. But you know she's bad with directions, we just need to find her." her dad gave me a tap on the shoulder, assuring me that everything is fine. No wonder, my baby is so tough, she took it from her dad. 

They let us enter and I saw Ji Soo and Dong Woo sitting on the living room. The moment they saw us, Ji Soo stood up and went straight to me, giving me a hug just like Mina's mom. This is far from what I imagined but I'm thankful.

I roamed my eyes when she lets go of me and there I saw Mina's brothers. They gave me a small smile, and for me that's enough assurance. I was about to say something to his older brother but I was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello." Mina's dad answered the phone, all of us nervously waiting for an update.

"Thanks God!" he blurted out then look at us.

"They found her!"