The legend

Heavy is to light as few is to many.
Hate is to love as man is to wife.
Ascend is to descend as create is to destroy.
And they bring forth a sunset to the dawn.

Werewolf kind has struggled with rogue attacks for longer than anyone can remember. There is evidence of murders and battles dating back further than any history textbook could comprehend, and every wolf was left powerless. Until, the Moon Goddess took pity and decided to send down two forces that, when paired together, would rise and lead them to victory. At first everyone was sceptical on why this union would be so extravagant. How could they tell a regular mating from the prophesized one?

A union of a wolf of the purest ivory,
To one of obsidian twilight,
Shall bring forth a new era for the shifters.
To see the end of violence and greed.

This legend has existed for years, however it is only recently that the entire plan was revealed. These two verses saw generations of white coated and black coated wolves attempting to force mate bonds to receive the recognition for being the foretold saviours. Until one day, an uncompleted third verse appeared. That blank was then filled on one fateful day. A day when everyone realised that the prophesised saviours had been decided. The day that white-furred she-wolf Isla Maier and her mate Clarke gave birth to a baby girl. The little white wolf who's birth had been anticipated for years. It was the moment that pup Miquaela's birth certificate was signed, that her fate was sealed. Her name engraved on both a certificate and an ancient legend. The prophecy completed.

The truest union of Maier to McKay,
Shall stand as the defining destroyer.
To lead the righteous and the conscientious.
And end the divide of rogue and just.