SHE GETS KIDNAPPED!

On the way to the palace, Anna saw someone stalking her.

Suddenly a van overtook and she tried to scream but she could not scream .....She fainted. When she woke up, she looked around and found herself in a graveyard. There was no one around her, she searched for someone and suddenly she found large boxes with letters stuck on them. On one of the boxes, the name was written was, "LIZA ANNA CHARLES" she looked surprised after seeing her name on the box and directly ran toward her home.

After reaching home she asked her father, Charles about the graveyard......Charles looked shocked because he had not told Anna about her mother's death. Charles did not mind Anna asking this question and so pushed her onto the bed and left the room. Anna suddenly remembered about the letters stuck on the box......she ran towards the graveyard and read those letters. After reading those letters she got to know that Liza, her mother is no more in this world. Anna could not believe it so she went and asked Charles. Charles did not answer and went. That day Liza decided to get her dad, Charles punished. She ran to the graveyard and started talking to Anna's grave.....there came a reply, 'hey love, how are you?'

Liza was shocked that Anna is still alive. Then Liza slept there in the graveyard talking to Anna. And that moment Anna told Liza that Charles, her husband used to beat her every day for money and wealth, basically dowry. Then and there, they both decided to penalize Charles in such a way that he will never forget and will never dare to do so again with anyone.

Liza and Anna raised power against Charles and he was sentenced to death❤♀

I hope you liked the first part... So let's jump on to the other part.