10 ― 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃

『 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧? 𝙖𝙬𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙣 』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐢?❞

yashiro asked airi for the 50 millionth time already, wearing the brunette out with her constant asking

"nene chan....for the last time YES" she facepalms

After eating some donuts the gang then started to chat up a bit, savoring the free time they have now

Airi was by the railings, looking down among the students who were playing and chatting down infront of the school gate.

Yashiro who was right next to Airi, couldn't help but admire Airi.

At first she was quiet, shy, and someone you couldn't approach because of the rumors circling around the brunette.

And Yashiro was glad that she was able to approach her despite all the things she had done.

Airi was simply a misunderstood girl, when they said she was viscous and cold, she was quite the opposite she was overly friendly, humorous, fun to talk to, loud and sometimes obnoxious but that was something she liked about her, she was very expressive, sympathetic, and and had great morals.

Although despite all that. . . Not so pretty things tend to fall from her mouth.

The strong wind picked up her untied brown hair and let them fly as they pleased.

Oh if only Yashiro can take a picture of this moment.

So she did.

*Click*

"aCkk- yO Did yOu just take a picture of me??" Airi chocked on air

"Yeah! You looked so pretty when your hair is like that!" Yashiro cheered and faced her phone towards the brunette to show the picture

"bRo- i look like an expired piece of potato that karen fusses about in the grocery store and demands a refund" Airi scrunched up her nose looking at the photo.