22 ― 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘

「 yashiro x airi / angst / unrequited love / love yashiro pls :C」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DESTINED TO MEET BUT NOT MEANT TO BE

truly, it was funny how the universe worked. people meet and their fates intertwine together without cause nor reason, two people may not meet directly but still meant to encounter each other. stanger A could be on the other side of the world as well as stranger B but at some point in their lives they'll meet and the longer they know each other the stronger the knot of what seemed to be 'fate' ties it self tighter. 

what was fate after all? do you really create your own fate or is your fate already created and you just needed the right time and epiphany to say 'you create your own fate'? it's a question with a never ending paradox. no one knows the answer and no one knows the the result.

we're all left with a paradox to circle around.

to Yashiro, it seemed like it was fate that she had met the brunette. (or did she create the fate to meet her?) 

Yashiro was average to say the least. normal school life, surrounded with friends, a person to admire, an adorable face, a pet to love and care for. Yashiro's life was as normal as everyone else.

'Normal' what is that? we're all different yet the same. we all go through different kinds of situations, hardships, and pain. yet we humans are the same. but then again it depends on how you approach it.

what exactly did it meant to be normal? 

ever since Airi entered the life of Yashiro, everything seemed more..colorful, more vibrant and bright. more exciting, more...lovely and everytime she went home she was excited to go to school to greet the brown haired girl again the next morning like she did every other day ever since she had become friends with her. 

moments with her seemed to always be engraved unconsciously in her head, subtle details that some people wouldn't catch so easily, written deep within the depths of her mind (or maybe that's because she always kept every single detail to heart). 

She loved lemon flavored lolipop than strawberry flavored ones, she preferred orange juice over any other drinks. just..the way she was....

The way she was, made her infatuated with what she was. Yashiro always thought that Airi was like the sun. So blindingly bright and cheerful despite the upbringings in her life.

So dazzling and vibrant, it was difficult to look at her without being affected with her smile.

Her smile, god her smile. It did so many things to Yashiro, ways she couldn't explain. It made her heartbeat skip and jump and did barrel rolls.(not that she really knew what it actually meant up until now)