Chapter 16 - 1912

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/94562

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nathan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: Outside the boarding house, Elijah and Nicola were talking.

Elijah looked at her in concern. "Are you dying?"

Nicola chose her words carefully. "I'm always in risk of dying with the family I'm in, Elijah."

From 3.15 - All My Children: In the library of the boarding house, Nicola looked very sick, falling unconscious.

Kaylin caught her in her arms, worried. "Nikki!"

Stefan, Damon, Nathan and Kaylin looked at each other worriedly.

Hearing them, Justin walked into the room. He saw Nicola unconscious in Kaylin's arms, walking closer in concerned alarm. "Nicola?"

"She literally just fainted," Nathan answered. "I think it's time we talked to Ric and Meredith about what's really going on with Nikki."

From 3.15 - All My Children: In Nicola's hospital room, Nicola was in bed.

Alaric, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nathan and Justin were talking to Meredith.

"The sickness her mother had?" Meredith asked. "Nicola has it."

Stefan looked at Justin sadly. "Astrocytoma."

"A tumor," Nathan said in complete denial.

Meredith tried to reassure them. "Nicola's tumor isn't completely cancerous, though. It's laying on the muscle around her carotid artery, which blocks the blood flow to her brain."

Nicola was awake now.

Justin, Meredith and Alaric walked out, leaving.

Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nathan walked toward Nicola.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nathan asked.

Nicola sighed. "Honestly? I didn't think you would care."

Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nathan looked guilty.

"And that was why you didn't think that it was worth the surgery?" Kaylin asked. "Because you thought we wouldn't care if you died?"

Nicola looked down. "Maybe."

Damon sighed. "Nikki, you're literally the only thing keeping this family from imploding. Of course we care, you idiot."

Kaylin walked closer. "Listen. I know that you don't want to turn. I'm sorry that we weren't there for you before. But you can't give up, okay?"

"You never give up fighting," Stefan told her. "So don't give up now."

"And if Ripper Stefan is coming back from a bender, and Torture Queen Kaylin is coming back too, and they're both telling you to not give up, then don't give up, okay?" Nathan asked.

Nicola sighed. "Okay. I won't give up. Tell Meredith to set a date for the surgery."

Kaylin, Stefan, Damon and Nathan smiled small smiles.

From 3.15 - All My Children: In the library of the boarding house, Stefan looked at the glass of blood for a moment, turning away without touching it.

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.15 - All My Children) "How long has it been since you've had a drop of human blood?"

From 3.11 - Our Town: In Stefan's car, Stefan was driving crazily.