"If only you knew Mingi, that my heart only wants you." You mumbled. Whatever I guess time to get ready.
(A/n: I just feel like screaming the lyrics to Cypher 4 because I'm listening to it now)

You went to your room. What's an outfit that you can show your confidence in...hmm what about this outfit you bought for no reason?

hmm what about this outfit you bought for no reason?

Hmm it shows off your curves. Whatever this should be fine and at least you can pair it with a coat so it wouldn't be too sexy.

You looked at the clock. 30 minutes only passed and you still had 1hr and 30 minutes left. Maybe let's try to do a makeup look. You were never really skilled in makeup cause you always thought it was horrible.

 You were never really skilled in makeup cause you always thought it was horrible

You spent 1hr to perfect this look on both of your eyes. You looked at yourself in the mirror, seems okay. Maybe lip gloss will look better with this look.

You went to the living room once you were done. Mingi was playing on his phone.

"Mingi we can go now if you would like."

"Good cause san-Woah you look..."

"Why what's wrong? Is my makeup weird?"

"No you look good." Mingi says. You blush.

"T-Thanks."

"You should really go out more often if you have outfits like that." Mingi says.

"Were you checking me out?"

"N-No!"

"Eyes on your girlfriend Mingi. I can find my own boyfriend and maybe hook up with one of your friends. What's that boy's name...was it Seonghwa?"

"Hey woah not my hyung _____." You giggle.

"Kidding jeez. Okay let's go now."

"We are meeting up with San and the rest first before going to the party. So you know when we split up, you can follow the others while I go find my girl."

"Oh okay." Mingi walks out. You frown slightly, holding in your tears because first off it took you so long to do your makeup and secondly you did want Mingi seeing you all sad.