words, 9.

"i can't deal with this anymore!" kairi slammed his fist against his locker, "fuck off." he pushed aside the boy who had been whispering names to him ever since the party. a video of kairi and mattia kissing spread through the school and drunk alejandro wasn't making the best rep either. kairi was sick of the week full of shameful names catching his ear every time he turned a corner. he stormed through the hallway, pushing the school door open, walking out.

a small punch was thrown to mattia's arm. "are you gonna try and kill me too? like man you looked crazy in that video." a shorter boy snickered, hurrying off before the taller one could do anything. "i'll fuck you up!" mattia barked back, causing all eyes to fall on him. a teacher pulled him into an empty hallway, scolding.

"how was the hangover!" alejandro heard a girls voice yell behind him, he turned around, but couldn't make out who spoke. "you wanna try throwing a real punch this time?" a boy spoke, he whipped himself back around. we're they just voices in his head? "is your little boyfriend still knocked out? a coma maybe?"

alejandro slammed a small boys body into a locker. "say something to me again." he growled. the boy threw up his arms and alejandro felt the burning stares on his back. "rot in hell." alejandro spat before walking out of the school.

he noticed kairi standing in the middle of the parking lot, crying. he ran up to the boy and pulled him into a hug. "get off of me!" he screamed.

"kai, it's me. you're ok." alejandro tightened his grip.

 "i can't do this anymore," kairi sobbed, "they're so mean." the boy was slipping

"it's gonna be ok kairi," alejandro pulled away, grabbing kairi's face, "you wanna leave?" the taller boy whipped away kairi's tears. kairi shook his head and pulled his sleeves over his hands. "let me text mattia, ok?"

"can he come?" kairi asked, rocking on his feet.

"we'll see." alejandro grabbed kairi's hand and walked him to his car. he sat him in the back where a colorful blanket was placed, helping him slip into little space.

ten minutes passed by of kairi trying to figure out how the radio worked and getting yelled at by alejandro; until he buckled him up so he couldn't reach forward. the two were startled by a knock on the window. mattia smiled in at the two.

"hey," he spoke to alejandro getting into the passengers seat of the car. "hi kai." mattia gave the small boy a smile. "you think i could call someone to hangout with us?" mattia asked.

"as long as they won't say anything." alejandro glanced back toward kairi. mattia pulled out his phone.

"hey kylie," mattia smiled, earning a confused glance from alejandro, "you said you'd be down to help with kairi? ya my friend and i are taking him out, thought you could get to know him." mattia said a few more words before hanging up. "kylie?" alejandro asked. 

"i'll explain on the way there. you ready kai?" mattia looked at the small boy form the front mirror of alejandro car. he was knocked out in the back. "i swear to god this kid sleeps as soon as he gets the chance." 

"you know he'll be awake as soon as we get there." alejandro laughed, pulling out of the parking lot. "i swear every time we pull into the mall he knows and gets ten times more energy." mattia smiled to himself. 

mattia looked to the back of the car when he heard moving coming from behind him. "he rises." he laughed as alejandro parked the car. kairi placed his hands on the window, taking in the large building, a smile on his face. "we go skating?" he asked. 

"if thats what you want," mattia smiled, "kylie said she's at the door." mattia looked up at alejandro. mattia got out of the car and walked to kairi's side. he helped the smaller boy out and grabbed his hand. the three walked into the mall and were greeted with a smile. "its the pretty girl from the store." kairi whispered to mattia. 

"i know," the taller boy laughed, "she's gonna come with us." kairi grew a big smiled and ran up to hug the girl. mattia gave her an apologetic look, "come on kai." the shorter boy grabbed mattia's hand again. "hi kai," kylie smiled, "hi im kylie." she turned to alejandro. 

"alejandro, but ale is fine." the two shared a smile and the began walking. the mall was almost empty since school and work hadn't gotten out yet. it was perfect for the four.

kairi pulled mattia to a fountain with pennies sitting at the bottom. he pointed and looked up to the taller boy. "sorry kai, i don't have my wallet." 

"i have a penny." kylie spoke behind the two. 

"pwease." kairi's eyes lit up. kylie handed him a penny and he threw it into the water. "did you make a wish?" she asked. kairi smiled and put a finger up to his mouth, "no telling." the others laughed and they began walking again. the middle of the mall had a skating rink that kairi loved in and out of little space. 

"four pairs please." alejandro spoke as they reached the small booth that rented out skates. the man behind the counter definitely wasn't enjoying himself, but he gave a dry smile. 

kylie helped put the skates on kairi and the four stumbled into the ice. kairi quickly falling onto his butt and getting upset. alejandro grabbed the small boys hand and pulled him up. "no crying kai, were gonna have fun ok?" 

kairi whipped his nose and shook his head. "help." he said. alejandro helped guide the boy across the ice. 

"he's good at that." kylie spoke to mattia, the two were holding onto the railing. mattia smiled, "he's the only guy i know that can skate." 

"are you and kairi together?" she asked, "if you don't mind me asking." she tried pushing off the rail, but didn't get to far. "its alright, and ya, we are. im pretty lucky." 

"what about alejandro?" 

"he's single. why you like?" mattia smirked.

"he's cute." kylie blushed. mattia joined her in a half walk, half skate across the ice. he grabbed onto her shoulder, almost falling. "he might like you. he's never really found anyone attractive that i know of. and i have been friends with him for years." 

"good to know." she laughed. the two caught up to alejandro and kairi and together tried their best to skate. kairi fell a few more times and mattia let out a few curse words. but their overall problems faded away and alejandro quickly warmed up to kylie. 

mattia saw something in alejandro eyes when he looked at her, something he'd never seen before. and he was happy for him. 

"kai come here." mattia said after taking his skates off. he pulled the smaller boy into a hug, kissing his forehead. "i love you."

"i love you too." kairi giggled. 

"hey, i gotta go guys." kylie frowned walking up to the others. "by kai," she smiled giving the boy a high five. 

"she's nice." alejandro said as he watched the girl walk away. mattia laughed to himself. "what?" alejandro asked, blushing." mattia only laughed again. "mattia. what?" alejandro hit his friend. "you've got a crush." 

"no!" alejandro blushed harder. 

"you have never looked at anyone like that. she called you cute, by the way." mattia watched alejandro grow a bigger smile, "for real?"

"yep."

"shit." 

-A/N 

heres a cute one :) anyways, i don't wanna go to school tomorrow.