drunk, 8.

"hi bitch," mattia walked into alejandro's room, sticking his tongue out, "happy birthday." kairi followed behind him. "happy birthday!" he hugged alejandro who sat up from his bed.

"old mother fucker." mattia snorted, earning a slap from kairi.

 "be nice." he scoffed.

"thanks guys," ale smiled, "have you guys heard from alvaro?"

"nah, why?" mattia asked curiously. alejandro sigh, glancing at his phone. "he hasn't texted me in a while and he seems distant at school." alejandro and alvaro were always super close so when something like this happened, it was a big deal. alvaro told alejandro everything. "maybe he's just in a slump again. you know how things can be for him." kairi have alejandro a small reassuring smile. 

alejandro left the room to call alvaro and mattia sat down next to kairi. the smaller boy picked at the carpet, bitting his bottom lip. "you alright kai?" mattia bumped kairi's shoulder. 

"is alvaro ok?"

"oh ya kai. im sure he's fine, just like you told alejandro. you gotta listen to yourself." mattia laughed, pulling kairi into a hug. mattia loved the smell of the shorter boys hair. it always smelt like sweet, but went well with his cologne. mattia rubbed his thumb on kairi's arm, his skin was smooth. sometimes he never wanted to let go of the boy. he was to perfect. 

"he's ok!" alejandro swung the door open, a smile plastered on his face. "he's just been really stressed with finals and stuff." 

"told you," kairi spoke muffled by mattia's hug, "i can't breathe mattia." the boy finally spoke. mattia sigh and let go of kairi. the two stood up, "open your gift." kairi pointed to the desk where he had set alejandro gift. alejandro smiled and opened the card first. "happy birthday bitch, get a job." he read aloud, looking up at mattia, "will do." he nodded, but continued. "don't party to hard, i love you!" he smiled at the small heart and star drawn next to the last few words. "thanks kai." 

alejandro pulled out a hoodie and twenty dolors in cash. "we tried out best." mattia gave a dry laugh. "thanks guys, i love it." alejandro spoke genuinely. he got up and hugged the two. 

ten rolled around quickly and the boys called an uber. someone from the guys school was having a party and they all thought it was the perfect occasion. 

 they arrived quickly, alvaro getting there at the same time. roshaun couldn't make it and robert was supposedly coming later. "happy birthday!" alvaro yelled, running up to hug alejandro. the four walked in and were treated by loud music and already drunk teens. kairis hand grazed against mattias. it was the closed thing they could do to holding hands since only their friends knew about them so far. but the smaller boy already wanted to cling onto mattia as his anxiety became very prominent. 

"birthday boy!" a girl yelled, dragging alejandro and alvaro away, leaving mattia and kairi on their own. the taller boy lead kairi into the kitchen which was a mess of liquor and eye catching red solo cups. he took a cup up water for kairi and what he thought was a cup of vodka for himself, but everything was jumbled up and didn't really know what was going on. a girl, a bit taller then kairi stumbled into the kitchen. she fumbled onto kairi and kissed his cheek as she stood up right. "you're cute." she laughed, grabbing his hand. 

"he's taken." mattia pulled her grip off kairi and she rolled her eyes. 

"i don't see her." she snarled towards mattia. the taller boy only gave a sarcastic smiled, pulling kairi past the girl. everywhere he went there was some type of problem and he already knew kairi hated this so he pulled him up stairs. it was quieter and empty. he lead him into the bathroom and pulled him up onto the counter. somewhere along the way the two had lost their drinks.

"im sorry," mattia spoke before pulling kairi into a wanting kiss. "i know you hate it, but we're here for ale."

"it's ok. im just glad i finally got to kiss you." the smaller boy laughed, kissing mattia again. the two we're fine before they heard a loud crash coming from downstairs. they both shared a panicked look before making their way downstairs. the shoved their way through a large crowd, all centered around one thing. the first thing mattia saw was a stranger swinging on alejandro and blood covering the bottom half of his face. his eyes then landed on alvaro he was passed out on the couch. it hadn't even been an hour and he was already lost. mattia let go of kairis hand, trying his best to pulled the stranger off alejandro. 

"man stop!" mattia yelled, watching alejandro struggle underneath him. the boy turned around, trying to swing on mattia, causing the taller boy to push him back. "don't swing on me man." 

"ya! don't swing man." alejandro spoke, standing up. his words were slurred and carried out, but the boy wasn't going to give up that easy. he swung a punch on mattia and the taller boy burst,  swinging back on the slightly shorter boy. "mattia!" the taller boy heard kairi's small yell and he pushed himself off of the boy. he grabbed alvaro from the coach, pulling him over his shoulder, he grabbed both alejandro and kairis wrist and pulled the two through the crowd. 

alejandro laugh, "birthdays over, by losers." he yelled, throwing up an 'L' with his fingers. mattia yanked on his arm, "shut the fuck up ale." as soon as they were outside he set the still knocked out alvaro onto the grass, "what the fuck was that!" he yelled, "one hour ale, how did you get that wasted and how the fuck is alvaro knocked out." 

alejandro shrugged his shoulder and began laughed again, "mans died on the floor." he pointed to alvaro.

mattia pulled out his phone, "im getting all of you home."

- A/N

hola, hope this didn't seem to rushed. love you all keep on breathing <3