You're in the hospital

If anyone was wondering, my mom is home now! I'm going to try and get more updates posted soon but I'm not sure how regular I will be able to be for awhile. Thank you to everyone that is reading my story! Feel free to comment on what you would like me to write and what other stories you would like me to do and I'll do my best to fulfill them!
BeautifulTrust💎

Wednesday night

Lexy woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping. She started looking around the room confused. Natalie and Amanda were sitting by the bed she was in. "Where am I? What's going on?" Lexy asked a little panicked. Amanda and Nat looked up and came over to her bed. "You're at the hospital Lex. You don't remember what happened?" Nat asked. Lexy sat for a moment. Suddenly her head hurt and everything that happened at Coffee Express flooded her mind. She held her head in her hands as she tried not to scream in pain. She started crying. "Where's Jen!? Is she okay? Is she hurt badly?" Questions rushed from her mouth. Amanda calmed her down as Nat did her best to answer the steady stream of questions. "Jen is here in the hospital too. She wasn't as lucky as you. You're just on oxygen at the moment. She hit her head pretty hard in the blast and had some things fall on her. The doctors say she will be fine but she's going to be here for awhile." Lexy calmed down a little bit. "What about Kent? Did he get caught?" She asked. Natalie nodded her head. "He did. He was at the Arby's across the street watching. A cashier called the police cause and said he was looking suspicious. Luetinent Myers said he isn't leaving jail for a very, very long time. You won't have to worry about him anymore." Lexy sighed with relief. She felt like she could finally relax knowing that she doesn't have to worry about Kent anymore. Her eyes felt heavy and she wasn't going to fight staying awake.