"Hand over all your money and you want to get hurt."

"Yeah!"

"Do I punch him now?"

"NO you idiot, only if he doesn't comply!"

"Um, I'm flat broke right now." Izuku gesterd to his bags "mabey come mug me some other time." Izuku finished off with a smile.

"Uh, so now?"

"No,no." dumb cleared his throught "thats fine, just hand over all your valubles instead, phone, watch, excetera."

"How about, no." Izuku didn't drop his smile, he really hated to beat up the mentaly retar- um, I mean challenged.

"Now?"

"Now!"

"Oh you going to get it now" was all dumber said before dumbest came charging at Izuku, Izuku just stood there till he got in range. Once in range, he delivered a single powerful kick to dumbest's chin. He went flying back over their heads, they looked back to see dumbest flat on his back. They started shaking and looked back at this point was just going on his way, right toward him. They left that ally likady spleat, dumbest not to far behind. Izuku then went and made himself some dinner, had a muffin as a diseart and went to bed. The next morning he got dressed and started to work out, he still need to check out the nearby woods and his path to UA.

'Just a couple more months till the entrance exams, should find a good place to train in the woods for my technics.' he headed out the door and went out, it was still dark and the street lamps let the path. Once he reached the woods, he went in. He noticed the stars where much clearer than anywhere else in the area. He soon found an open field deep in the woods. The where some big and small rocks throughout the field and the moon alumnatied the field. Izuku got into a stance.

'Celestial martial arts: standard stance' he launched some punchs, and kicks. He lead into combos. Then blue like flame that almost look like the night sky, sprouted off from his hands and feet.

'Celestial martial arts: beast stance' He changed forms, he opened up his hands, the energy seemingly gave him claws. He got lower to the ground, those who looked at him now would say he looked like a beast ready for the hunt. He then threw around some slacks and some more kicks. He did flips and other such things.

Again he changed his stance, the 'flames' left his feet and hands. The energy became something like a sword, grasped it firmly. 'Celestial martial arts: sword stance' He went threw the moves, eventually he stopped and spelt the 'blade' in half.

'Celestial martial arts: dagger stance' he counted his practice, he picked up his pace going threw his moves. Kicks, flips and other such tricks as well. He then dissipated his daggers 'Celestial martial arts: celestial dance' he finished right when the sun came up. He was covered in sweat and dirt. He traveled through the woods back to civilisation, on his way he saw so kids playing, he went around sure they would not notice him. He made it back home without trouble, took a quick shower and went out again. He ran to UA and find the best path to school for later.

It was still early in the morning and people where getting to and from work. Most school students where not out yet. He got some stares from people, but he didn't care. By the time he reached the school, some students had started to arrive. He calculated the time from his home to here and started to form a schedule in his head. He leaned up against a wall in an alley near the school. "Hey, what are you doing here?" a gruff voice called out to him from behind.

Izuku turned around and saw who it was that called out to him. A tall, skinny, gruff man stood there. He wore all balck and had a withe scarf around his shoulders "your not planning anything are you, brat?"

"No sir, I plan a going here, so..." Izuku's eyes drifted to the gate, the rest didn't need to be said.

"Will study hard, and you just might make it." the man walked out of the ally, he dealt with the suspicious individual near the school. He needed to get to class. He couldn't ignore him even if he was a kid, you couldn't be too sure these days.

"Are you a teacher?" Izuku asked, he could tell this man was trained and ready for anything at a moments notice, despite what it looks like he's about to pass out do to lack of sleep.

"I am, so what?" the boy was unusually curious for his taests.

"Oh, just wondering. Will later." Izuku took off back home, he wondered what he should do today. Maby sleep.

The days went by. He helped out where he can, stoody to keep things fresh in his mind, and trained for the coming day. There was a beach not too far away that was covered in trash. He sold what he could salvage and trashed the rest. As he went to the graveyard where inko's grave was. It was kept with flowers, the ones there were old. Good thing he brought flowers. He set them down and tried his best not to cry, the rain came down. Ha, ha. Sure is convenient timing, the rain washed away everything it seemed. Even his tears.

"Damn, what pour timing for ran" Katsumi grumbled. Izuku went off on his way, she would probably like to be alone. By the time she got there, Izuku was gone.

The first thing she noticed was some guy was here, couldn't see his face or nothing. The second was the flowers where new, she was the only one who came here anymore. Now she wanted to know who he is, why was he here? Will he was gone now so not much point in chasing him down. He might just be a kind stranger noticing the flowers and gave inko them.

Izuku arrived home late in the afternoon. It had taken a while to calm back down, and just like it took him to actually go. There's a big difference from hearing your mom was dead to seeing the real thing. It hurt to say the least, but I know I had to get it over with, to finlay visit her grave after all these years. He finally accepted the fact that she was dead.

The exams where close at hand now, the news had gotten around the neighborhood that he was going. There was no doubt in their minds he would be a hero. Izuku was helping out the preschool. He had made it a habit at that point to stop by and help, with or it was to help renovate or take care of the kids. It itself was meant for the kids who are being cast out, abandoned, or just had nowhere else to go.

One of the said kids were in front of him, she was older than the rest. She had been bullied by the rest of the kids in her grade to the point she did not want to go anymore. He helped her study and take test, I mean did study on his own for years with someone who had no idea what she was doing. He thought It would he would be pretty exparance. Anyway she need someone like him who did not judge by appearances. Her quirk gave her balck horns, wings and a tail. It was named demon. It did not help that her parents didn't like the quirk ether and did nothing to stop the bullying.

"You better come back, we won't forgive you otherwise!" she told him

"Forgive me of what? Any way, why wouldn't I come back?"

"Will, promise me of. Don't forget us." she looked down, her cheeks blushing a bit.

"I promise! Promise me you won't let those chains hold you down."

"Promise!"

"But, I won't be able to come as often as I used to, being busy with school and all." there was a collective groan from the kids that gathered around "but I will still visit and help out when I can."

An elderly man turned the corner "well get plenty of sleep to night, and skip your ludacris workout tomorrow. Can't have you tired for the test." he seemed grouchy but he meant the best. They all cared for each other here, pretty much a family. There was definitely going to be some good people coming from here. He set off with smiles and laughs, tomorrow was THE big day. He was ready. Plenty of training and plenty of studying.