"Why would he come all the way home just to ground you?" he asked as she hoisted herself up onto the bench.

Ryujin frowned as she thought about it; she wondered how she should put it. "Well, according to my father, I'm still the five year old who thought boys were disgusting and that if they came near me I'd get an infectious disease."

"And?" Hyunjin questioned with a grin.

"And unfortunately for him, I'm not. So knowing my father, he would jump to conclusions and assume you were my boyfriend." She felt her stomach turn at the mention of him being her boyfriend, even if it was hypothetical "And that we were getting up to no good while both he and Mom were out of the house," she finished and Hyunjin cracked up.

"That-" he began.

"Is exactly how my father's mind works," Ryujin cut him off before he could say anymore.

"Your father's weird," he stated when he stopped laughing.

"No he's not, he's just overprotective," she argued.

Hyunjin shook his head. "No, he's weird, how many fathers would immediately assume that the guy at your house is your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked, feeling his stomach do a back flip as he used the words 'your boyfriend', he shook his head slightly, it was hypothetical after all.

"How many fathers wouldn't? Especially if they knew he was one of the most gorgeous guys at Dream High!" Ryujin argued playfully and then went bright red as she realized what she had said.

Hyunjin stared at her, stunned. He had never expected her to say something like that, especially seeing as a week ago she hated his guts.

"Yeah and Felix is the most mature one." He snorted after a moments awkward silence.

"Oh come on, I'm sure Felix can be mature sometimes," Ryujin said even though she sounded less than sure of herself.

"Uh-huh, the only time I've seen Felix act serious is when we're playing or training and I've known him since kindergarten," he said nodding his head at his words, Ryujin laughed and threw a tea towel at him, he dodged it and threw it back, it landed on the floor.

"I bet you he's been serious without you noticing," she said, enjoying this argument more and more. It had a playful undertone and neither of them was really trying to get the other annoyed at them.

"Yeah, in his sleep maybe." He grinned.

Ryujin shook her head, still smiling. "Whatever!" She jumped down from the kitchen bench.

She felt herself slip on something and grimaced, 'I shouldn't have thrown that tea towel' she thought grimly as she began to fall backwards. Ryujin closed her eyes and wished that she hadn't jumped. Before she'd even touched the bench, she felt strong arms wrap around her and pull her up straight. Hardly daring to believe it, she opened her eyes and looked up into Hyunjin's sparkling eyes.

"Uh," she stuttered, acutely aware of how close they were.

Hyunjin watched as she struggled for words, he was well aware of her body pressed up against his own and the effect it seemed to be having on her. He could feel her breath on his neck and it sent shivers up and down his spine.

"You know, you're not very coordinated," he said when she hadn't said anything.

Ryujin growled at him as he released her from his grip, even though she wasn't sure that she wanted him to remove his arms.

"Sorry for not being able to have perfect balance," she snapped at him and Hyunjin grinned.

"Hey, I wouldn't expect you too," he informed her as a piece of flyaway hair fell into her gleaming eyes.

Before Ryujin could push it away, she felt Hyunjin's hand gently push it behind her ear for her and she froze as he made no move to remove his hand. Ryujin found herself getting caught up in his eyes again and wondered how she could have gone from hating him to loving the feel of his hand against her skin. What was happening to her?

Hyunjin looked down at the girl in front of him, wondering exactly what to do. Truthfully, he had no idea what he was doing or why he was doing it. He couldn't figure out how he had gone from hating her with a passion and never wanting to touch her, to pushing her hair behind her ear and feeling very unsure about himself. What was happening to him?

"I've got to get going," Hyunjin said and suddenly both of them seemed to snap back to reality. They jumped away from each other as quickly as they could.

Ryujin looked at the bench and folded her arms. Hyunjin gazed at the floor and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Okay, sure," she nodded and an awkward silence filled the air.

"Right, I'll see you."

Ryujin nodded again. "Mmm-hmm, sure, see you." She desperately wanted him to leave almost as much as she wanted him to stay.

Hyunjin left and Ryujin shoulders sagged in relief, what was happening to her?

Hyunjin stood on her porch and turned back to the door, he shook his head and than jumped down the steps one thought on repeat. What was happening to him?