; 014

i woke up when i feel someone peck me .

" did i wake you up ? " he asked .

i yawned and rubbed my eyes " yes you did " i pouted

" awww don't be so cute " he pinched my cheek .

i was about to get up but he pulled me back " you forgot something " he pointed to his cheek .

i chuckled and lean in to give him a peck but i feel the urge of throw up come over me . i quickly run to toilet , puking . i fell like someone hold my hair back for me as i puke even more . i looked up .

" are you okay ? " he asked .

i nodded and flushed the toilet . i wash my hand and brush my teeth . i walked out .

" wanna go for a checkup ? " he asked .

" maybe later " i went to our closet and change into comfy clothes before going downstairs to make breakfast .

after both of us finished our breakfast we drove to the hospital for a checkup .

" kim jiwoo ? " the nurse called .

" congratulation you're pregnant " the doctor announced as both of our face lit up .

" thank you " jaemin planted a kiss on my forehead .

we walk out " wanna go for groceries ? " he asked and i nodded . we then drove to the groceries store .

i walked through the snack aisle and grab a pack of sour candy .

" you don't like sour " he said .

" i was craving for it " i pouted .

he chuckled " okay then but make sure you finish it " he grab the pack i was holding and put it in the trolley .

- time skip -

sound foot slapping the hard floor as he run downstairs to the kitchen was heard as i try my best to hid myself .

" mommy ? " he called .

" mommy ? " he called once again but this time it's shaky .

" boo ! " i surprised him as he flinched .

" daddy im scared ! " he ran to his dad who just came back from work .

" wanna punish mommy ? " he asked and our son nodded .

" no dinner then " i crossed my hand .

" junhee , can you close your ears ? " he obeyed and put his little hand on his ears .

" i'll eat you then " he smirked as i swallow the lump inside my throat .

he laughed " you're cute ! " he exclaimed .

" let's get mommy " he carried junhee and tickle me .

the fight lasted for 5 minutes before all of us throw ourself on the couch trying to catch our breath .

" im too tired to cook now " i told .

" we'll eat out then " he replied .

" what about your fans ? won't they try to chase after you ? " i asked .

" i'll call the others too " he said .

" yay ! i want to play with hyungs " junhee exclaimed .

" hm okay then . let's get ready " i carry junhee to his room and change him into something else since his shirt was soaked with sweat .

- time skip -

" hyung ! " junhee open his hand signalling jeno to carry him .

" awwww did someone mish me ? " jeno use his weird languange .

" no one miss me ? " chenle pouted .

" nope " junhee shake his head . chenle ran to jaemin and whined like a baby as junhee and jeno chuckle .

" hey guys ! meet korean big minion ! " mingi shouted and move aside to show us hongjoong who is wearing something that make him look exactly like a minion .

all of us burst in laugh as hongjoong crossed his hand and pouted .

" would you like to order ? " the waiter asked .

we ordered our food . the waiter winked at me before walking away . just then , i felt a hand squeezing my knee .

" i saw that " he whispered .

i chuckled " no one can win my heart like you did " .

" i know but you still need to be punished " he replied before letting me go .

i hitched and he chuckle " i still know how to make you blush " i hit him .

after we finish our meal , we bid goodbye and drove back to our house . junhee drifted into a deep slumber so i asked jaemin to carry him to his room as i change into something comfy .

he entered the room and walk to me . he pinned me on the wall and kiss my lips .

" i love you " he said between the kiss .

he pulled back " i love you even more " i replied trying to catch my breath .

THE END 💌

thanks for reading and bearing with my cheesiness throughout this whole bad ff ! this is my first time writing a complete ff so thanks for every memories in this ff . im trying to improve my plot and so on . and also ,, good news ! IM WRITING A NEW FF 💗 . please vote and again THANKS EVERYONE !