; 012

" don't ignore me " he whined .

i continue walking ignoring him or whatever he said . just then , he grab my wrist .

" how about ice cream ? " he suggest .

i was trying hard not to get excited and let my ego take over me since i want to act cool , but no one can say no to ice cream . " YES ! " i grabbed his hand and we walk to ice cream parlour .

" hey weren't you the couple who came in previous day ? " the old lady asked .

before i could reply a ' no ' , i got shut by him " yes we are " he replied facing me before smirking .

" so how can i help both of you ? " the lady asked .

" two chocolate chip cookie dough please " he ordered and walk to our seat .

" excuse me sir , i'm not your girlfriend " i snapped .

" yet " he smirked crossing his leg .

" i rather date jungwoo " i mumbled .

- time skip -

" jiwoo , can you help me to prepare for the prom night ? " jungwoo asked .

" i wonder why dad put his lazy ass son as the school president " i claimed .

" same goes to you ugly " he stuck his tongue out .

" behave , both of you are lazy president and vice president . " dad snapped out of nowhere .

" go and ask your lucas " i stuck my tongue out .

" ask your na jaemin then " he teased back .

" stop you two " dad stopped us . " i'll set the timetable so don't quarrel " he continued before walking away . me and jungwoo stuck our tongue to each other before following behind dad .

" here " dad passed us the timetable .

" ugh i thought you wouldn't put us together " both of us groaned in unison .

" no wonder both of you are twins " dad chuckled . " now go tell the others and start working " he demanded as we make our way out .

we pasted the timetable on the billboard to let everyone know every of their task .

" awwwwww we're together " hana squeezed me and jaemin . " ..... but i don't like this one " she pointed to a name .

' jeon crystal '

" hi guys ! " a cringe irritating voice interrupted .

" glad to team up with you guys " she screech . " especially my babe " she cling on jaemin's hand .

" stop being clingy . we're not even together " he roll his eyes .

" let's go babe ! " he grabbed my wrist as i froze . " why ? " he asked .

" n-nothing " i stuttered following his step to the hall , followed by the rest of the group .

" so here's the plan " jungwoo start to explain and gave us a partner task to make sure we can make things fast .

me and jaemin need to check the audios and check all the performance from students .

" let's start our rehearsal ! " he shouted as all the performers gather .

after the rehearsal end , we we're given time to rest before continuing the preparation . me and jaemin decided to just relax in the PA room , jamming to some music maybe .

i took a headphone " how do i do this ? it ain't working " i whimpered .

" here " he leaned in to help me with my headphone .

our face were inches away from each other . i scanned his face as he do the same before dropping his gaze to my lips . he lean in and stole a peck .

" that's for being cute " he reasoned .

my cheek turn into crimson red as he chuckled and mess my hair " you're cute when you're red and please stop being cute lil bean or i'll lean in again " he warned .

" was it appropriate to mess my hair ? " i sent him death glare .

he chuckled then answer with a yes which make him deserve a punch . just then , we start teasing each other .

" BUP ! " a sound of something drop was heard , we turned our head to know the cause of the sound but nothing was found .

" take that ! " he start tickle me and run away before i could tickle him back . we start to chase after each other .

━━━━━ ???'s pov ━━━━━

i've received a call from her to meet at the boba stall after school . i've waited her for ages and was about to to give up . before i could walk away , the store's bell rang signalling someone entered .

" you know i hate people who are notoriously unpunctual " i put my bag back in the seat beside mine before proceed to take the seat beside it .

" what's the purpose on meeting me here if we can meet at school ? " i crossed my leg .

" do you want to get her ? " she asked .

" who ? " i questioned .

" jiwoo " she stated as my expression turn into an excited one .

" do you have a plan ? "

she scoffed " im jeon crystal " she gave me the ' duh ' look .

i smirked " so what's your plan ? "

she explained her plan " ... so you get jiwoo and i'll get jaemin . deal ? "

i nodded in reply as a smirk plastered on my face .

━━━━━ jiwoo's pov ━━━━━

" i need to use the toilet . meet you at class " i excused myself from my group and walk to the toilet .

as i was in rush , someone bumped into me .

" s-sorry i was in rush " i apologized , bowing .

" jiwoo ? " he asked . i looked up and found a cute looking guy .

" do we know each other ? " i asked .

" no you don't know me but i know you " he smiled showing his cute teeth .

" how ? you stalk me ? " my eyes widen .

he chuckled " you're the principal's daughter and your mom own a big company , how to not know you ? . besides , you're the vice president " he explained .

i shrugged " true though . sorry for misunderstanding " i smiled .

" may i know your name ? " i asked .

he introduced himself .

" nice to meet you . please excuse me i need to use the toilet . hope to see you soon " i bid goodbye and run to the toilet since my gland can't hold it anymore .

- time skip -

" guys , this is a new member in our group " jungwoo introduced . i didn't pay attention at all since i'm busy adjusting the wires with seonghwa .

" hi guys i'm lee taeyong "

TBC 💌

please vote !