|ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD|

A new day had begun, and the plan was for the parents to take their kids to Mary's cabin out in the bayou. The morning was when the plans changed, as the Hollow started to play effect in Klaus life.

It started with Klaus dreaming of his childhood when he saw a dying man and didn't kill him making Mikael appear and after killing the man, he calls young Klaus a coward. Waking up from the dream Klaus gets out of bed not wanting to wake up Odette and goes to check up on the kids only to see that they were safely sleeping. 

When it was morning Klaus passed by a mirror only to stop to see his eyes, they started to glow a light blue like the Hollows blue light. Suddenly his eyes were the only thing he saw, instead of Mikael shouting at a young Klaus he was threatening that he needs to kill Marcel before Marcel kills him.

With the voice of his dead father in his head, Klaus asks Elijah to take his place in taking his family out to the Bayou. Odette didn't have a say as Elijah had told her about the change of plans in front of the kids. With a roll of her eyes, Odette made sure that Hayley was also tagging along as it seemed like a good day to spent out in the Bayou.

Klaus had gone to Freya for help with him having seen their father's ghost. Her plan was to do a purging spell and cleansing ritual but she also brought up the idea that he might not be the only one infected. Thinking it was his best choice to look into the Hollow Klaus tells Freya to hold off on the spell. So, Freya hands over the enchanted dagger she had created to kill Marcel.

●·○·●·○·●·○·●·○·●

Out in the Bayou, they were out in the middle of a flower of fields, the kids were farther into the field picking out flowers with their mom right behind them taking their picked flowers. While Hayley and Elijah walked behind them talking.

"I do miss it out here," Hayley says looking around at the Bayou she had gotten to know 

"Yeah, looks like you're not alone." Elijah says looking over at Odette with her kids who were all in their own little bubble, "You know, we could be happy out here" 

"I think you might stand out in that suit," Hayley says picking up a bundle of flowers as she didn't have to look over at Elijah who wore a whole suit, and holding his suit jacket draped over his shoulder

"Well, I was thinking jeans, shorts, and flip flops," Elijah says making Hayley smile 

"I want to build a life with you, Elijah. I want us to be happy" Hayley truthfully says knowing that she wants a life with Elijah, one that allows for her to be happy with him and to still be around her cousin, niece, and nephews

They had arrived at Mary's cabin and Elijah takes hold of Hayley's arm to turn her around to face him, "So we do that. Together. In jean shorts"

Hope knocked on the door and Mary opens it after the first knocking.

"Mama Mary!" the kids say at different times 

"Well, hello, sweethearts," Mary says giving each one a hug only to notice that Elijah was among them 

"We picked you some flowers," Spencer says making Odette hand over the bouquet of flowers they had made.

Odette noticing the stiffness in Mary she looks back realizing she wouldn't invite Elijah into her home. "Hey my loves, why don't we go inside to put the flowers in some water while Mama Mary talks to Aunti Hales"

Listening to their mom they walk inside the cabin with their mom behind them. Mary then looks up at Hayley and Elijah who stood upon the small hill, "Didn't know you were bringing him"