✴️ Prologue ✴️

Start from the beginning

"Hey Taufan! Halilintar!" Blaze greeted, as they got near their two friends. He slung an arm around his varsity buddy, Taufan, grinning with the latter chuckling from his little action. "How's the summer break, you two?"

"Mostly getting smacked by Hali because of bothering him too much." The cyan-blye eyed boy responded, laughing cheekily afterwards.

"Eyyy! Same here, bud!~" The fire elemental said, laughing along with Taufan. Both of them raised up one of their palms up high, clapping their hands together as they did a high-five. Another chortle once again, escaped from their lips.

Halilintar sighed in annoyance, his arms folded on his chest. "True. His irritating, restless ego bothers me for almost everyday." He said, with his ruby eyes rolling.

"Oh, your majesty. You're not alone." Ais stated, patting the lightning elemental's shoulder afterwards while gazing at the two troublemakers.

Not for long, the four of them then started walking together, making their way to school. As they walked, the two varsity buddies had their arms still wrapped around each other's neck, while their emo friends from behind were just simply wandering around their surroundings. Out of the blue, the two football pals started singing throughout their journey.

"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed~ She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb, in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead~" Taufan and Blaze sang, making their best friends from behind looked at them weirdly.

Then, they started singing swiftly like what a rapper does. "Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb!" They chanted, pointing at their own heads with one of their fingers circling around their ears as soon as they sang the last part.

Meanwhile with Halilintar and Ais from the background, their eyes only blinked blankly at their close friends' sudden cray-cray actions. Both of them heaved a heavy sigh, wishing for their friends' madness to be over. But, nope, their hopes were all in vain since their friends are still singing.

"Hey, now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play!~ Hey, now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid!~ And all that glitters is gold!~ Only shooting stars break the mold!~"

Few minutes later, they'd finally arrived to their destination, with Halilintar and Ais to finally breathe freely again. All throughout their journey, their two friends just wouldn't stop singing, causing them to control their own tempers, as well as to forbear smacking their own friends' heads off for being too noisy. Anyhow, they finally stopped.

"Hey Hali! Me and Blaze will just be at the bulletin board to check something near the lobby! See you later!" Taufan cheerfully stated, bidding his farewell to his friend and to his ice elemental friend who's standing just beside him. Blaze too, grinned and waved his hand slightly to their friends before heading over to the said place with his varsity buddy.

"I'll just be buying some chocolate shake from the canteen. You'll be fine here?" Ais asked, as he glanced at the famous lightning elemental boy.

"Yeah, I'll be alright. Go ahead."

"Okay then." After that, the sky-blue eyed boy turned to the direction where the canteen is located, then headed towards the place mentioned.

As for the famous bad boy, he hesitantly went to the hallway, which he instantly regretted that decision. Because...

"HALI! MY BABY!~"

"HANDSOME, OVER HERE!~"

"KYYAAAAAAAAA HALI!!!"

... his annoying fangirls were there.

The moment his fangirls saw him, they immediately come rushing towards him, an ear-piercing squeal echoed the whole hallway which made the popular lightning elemental to quickly plugged back his earphones in.

'Won't these girls just leave me alone in peace for once?!' He internally groaned, as he tried to get away from the crowd of his fangirls.

Fortunately, the main door where he entered opened widely, with the figure grinning proudly as he went inside. Half of Halilintar's fangirls then came circling around the newcomer, with the latter flashing a bright smile to his beloved fangirls. It was his long-time rival, Solar.

"SOLAAAAAAAAR!!!"

"SENPAI!!!~"

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOLLIE!!~"

The famed alchemist of Stanford High could only stiffle a laugh from his dear fangirls' adorable actions, making the latter squeal in giddiness once more. The lightning elemental scoffed, grinning as he went closer to his rival, both of them doing a little fistbump together once the popular alchemist saw him again.

"Good to see you again, lamp-headed light bulb." Halilintar said, removing his earphones off and shoved them in his pocket.

"Heh, same here, red-eyed balloon boy." Solar warmly replied, curving a small grin on his lips. "Looking fine today, huh? Son of Odin?"

The fearsome bad boy merely chuckled. "Same goes to you, oh hail, son of Apollo."

Their casual talk got interrupted with the main door opening, with an unexpected new student entered. Suddenly, the legendary duo's fangirls dashed towards the newcomer, with their eyes sparkling in adoration and squealed in a high-pitched manner. This made the two famous rivals to curiously look at the new student, rather annoyed and jealous at the particular transferee.

When they finally took a nice look at the new student, they easily saw what that student looked like. A boy, wearing a white cap with red streaks in a front ward way, and a scarlet-shaded visor that looked almost similar to Solar's visor, but orange tinted in color. The famed duo couldn't help but to stare at the new, popular student in disbelief, with their mouths hanging wide open.

As they thought, this new transferee of theirs, will be their next new rival to claim their throne from being the most popular student of Stanford High.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me..."

====================================

So much for a prologue... 😅

Also, I might've mistaken on my previous book, "Similar Popularities, Different Personalities" about Solar's eye color. At first, I didn't know his eye color was actually gray and I wasn't updated about it before...😅 But, expect that in this book, I'll make Solar's eyes gray this time. Sorry for my mistake on my previous book. The eye color of Solar should be gray, not golden. My apologies my dear readers. Hope yall forgive me for it...😣🙏

Btw, hope yall enjoyed this prologue! ^^ ✨💞