𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚒. 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚍

𝚂𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 - 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴

"so, we're just going to ignore the fact that joshua flirts with lona every second he gets?" dara smirked, chewing on twizzlers, one of lona's weird obsession of sweet treats

"so, we're just going to ignore the fact that joshua flirts with lona every second he gets?" dara smirked, chewing on twizzlers, one of lona's weird obsession of sweet treats. dara, julia, olivia, sofia and alona were currently on a girl's night to free stress from all the filming. the five girls sat around olivia's coffee table as they talked and gossiped, letting starstruck play at the background.

"yes, we are going to ignore that fact because he does not flirt with me." alona quickly retorted causing julia to scoff playfully.

"as if you guys don't flirt on and off set." julia muttered, earning a high five from olivia. alona rolled her eyes, sighing as sofia laughs.

"we're just messing with you, baby." sofia cooed, dropping her head on alona's shoulder. the five girls continued to laugh, arguing with alona who was all on her own. they truly believe that joshua bassett and alona mendez was way more than friends.

"why does he say that your middle name is jade? is your middle name jade?" olivia asked, her eyes beaming at her best friends.

"no, of course not, i- no, it's not my middle name," she tucks a piece of hair behind her ears as sofia lifts her head from alona's shoulder. "it's- it's just a silly inside joke, i guess." she stuttered. the rest of the four girls all shared a devilish look, sparking ideas.

"wow, that's cute." dara comments and alona continued to believe otherwise.

"seriously, you may think we're teasing, but you guys are absolutely adorable." julia supported dara. alona hid a winning smile from her best friends but obviously they noticed.

"whatever." lona whispers.

"you have no feelings for him whatsoever?" sofia raises her eyebrows, a small grin on her face. lona gave an 'obviously not' look as the group of girls gave each other another round of suspicious looks.

"wanna know a secret?" olivia perks up as lona leans on the couch behind her. julia's eyes widened in realization, hitting olivia softly and playfully. "what?" she chuckled.

"what secret?" dara asked and sofia nods in agreement.

"yeah, what secret?" alona smirked. olivia and julia shared a concerning look to each other, knowing that they were the only two who knew about joshua's secret. joshua bassett's secret that was supposed to be kept by olivia only but it turned into olivia and julia.

"nevermind." olivia quickly regretted, realizing the type of girl alona mendez was. alona was the type of girl to be straightforward, blunt and is definitely not all that complicated. olivia knows that in no time, joshua would find out that olivia had snitched.

"no, now you gotta tell us!" sofia chimed in as alona kept her smirk, knowing that the two other oblivious girls would be as curious as her.

"yes, we will stay quiet!" dara joined in.

"ask josh." julia suddenly suggests and olivia knudges her lightly.

"just say it, come on." sofia pleads as alona watched the small commotion, knowing that she didn't need to beg to find out what josh's secret was. olivia and julia looked at each other once again then back at their friends.

"joshua is very fond of alona jade mendez," olivia finally gave in and alona's smirk fell but she tried to not show the shift in confidence. her heart started to beat faster and all the girls looked at her, olivia in regret. "like, very fond, y'know?" olivia nods.

"what?" alona chuckled, trying not to show that she so deeply scared. scared of what olivia rodrigo had told her. she didn't know why though.

"joshua accidentally gushed about you and so liv asked him if he likes you and he said, 'it's possible. how can you not?' and, well, yeah." julia explained.

"that's good, right? or not." sofia let out a nervous chuckle.

ella's comment !
uh oh