Oh would you look at that

Luke looks at me confused as Ben is wincing as well. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He asks and I just look at him before I answer Ben starts to speak. "I felt a great disturbance in the Force... as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." Luke looks to me and I nod "ok, how did you feel it Elizabeth? You aren't a Jedi not like Ben." I look at Ben pointedly "you told me you weren't a Jedi. You said you were just force sensitive". I turn away from Ben now slightly mad. "Elizabeth tell Luke." I scoff "tell him what; that I never got to finish my training; that if I had known you were a Jedi you could have trained me or that I had to flee several times to stay alive, or that I've been virtually alone for the past 14 years oh and how about that I have my own lightsaber not that he cares anyway" I say getting louder each time and in the end I take off my lightsaber from its belt and hold it in my hands. I'm on the verge of crying. Luke comes and sits next to me. He moves the lightsaber from my hands and places it next to his on the bench. I don't look at him. I see him shift out of the corner of my eyes and he pulls me into a hug. He doesn't say anything, just holds me until I stop shaking and a little longer just to be sure before letting me go. Ben moves next to me. "I'm sorry young one. I couldn't. Not after him. I couldn't fail another Padawan." Recognition flashed through my eyes. "Obi-wan..." I whisper and he nods. Luke watches my face carefully "you were alone?" I frown "yes for the most part, I had a lovely couple take me in when I first arrived on tattooine and they gave me a place to work and of course sometimes Ben but other than that..." Luke in turn also frowns. "But enough about me" I say and stand up taking my lightsaber and clipping it back on my belt so it was hidden from view. I look back to where Luke's saber is and take in its detail, it looks familiar. "Luke did you make this saber?" I ask "no according to Ben it was my fathers." He responds after he picked it up. Another wave of realization washed over me. "Skywalker". Ben nods confirming my suspicions. "Ok well I'll leave you to getting hit by the shots from the drone" I say and turn to go to the door and back to the cockpit. "Wait!" Luke calls out to me "stay, train with me, you have more experience than I do." I smile and say "I don't know much more than you". He smiles as well "we can learn together then" I nod and back over to the bench where Ben was still sitting and took off my coat. I withdrew my lightsaber and ignited the dark blue blade. "Bring it on droid" I say to the little robot and it commences its job. Han walks in and informs us that we will be there in 0200 hours and decides to stay and watch. Luke and I are standing in the middle of the holding area. Our lightsabers humming as we hold them over our heads while ben is studying our movements. "remember , a Jedi can feel the force flowing through them." he says after a moment of observing us. "You mean it controls out actions?" Luke asks and I smirk already knowing the answer "Partially luke, it also obeys your commands". The droid then fires at luke who wasn't expecting it so he got hit in the leg, which caused him to fall to the floor. Han and I both start laughing. Han after calming down from laughing at luke says "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." I turn and look at Han "you don't believe in the force do you?" I ask. "Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple mind tricks and nonsense". I nod and look over to the control panel and see a light flashing as Ben has Luke try and defend himself from the droid with a bucket on his head, Han also looks over to see the same light. "Looks like we're coming up on Alderaan". Han looks at me and Luke one more time before heading into the cockpit again and I decide to follow him and sit on the chair behind so I could see how he brings the ship out of hyperspace. The ship is just coming out of hyperspace; a strange surreal light show surrounds the ship. Han pulls back on a control lever. Outside the cockpit window stars begin streaking past, seem to decrease in speed, then stop. Suddenly the starship begins to shudder and violently shake about. Asteroids begin to race toward them, battering the sides of the ship. Han looks back at me "What the...? Aw, we've come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower. Some kind of asteroid collision. It's not on any of the charts." Luke then walks in "Our position is correct, except...no, Alderaan!" I point out looking at the navigation computer. Luke looks to Han "What do you mean? Where is it?" He asks. "That's what we're trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. It's been totally blown away." He stepped back in shock "how?" He asks frowning. Ben moved into the cockpit next to Luke "Destroyed..by the empire" he says sadly. Han works on manoeuvring the ship out of the remnants of Alderaan while saying "The entire starfleet couldn't destroy the whole planet. It'd take a thousand ships with more firepower than-" He's cut off when a signal starts flashing on the control panel and a muffled alarm starts humming. While Han is looking at the ships instruments he suddenly looks up "There's another ship coming in.'' "Maybe they know what happened" Luke says with a hopeful look in his eyes. I shake my head sadly "it's an imperial fighter." Chewbacca then barks his concern. A huge explosion bursts outside the cockpit window, shaking the ship violently. A tiny, finned Imperial TIE fighter races past the cockpit window. "There aren't any bases around here. Where did it come from?" Han asks to nobody in particular. The tension mounts as the ship gains on the tiny fighter. In the distance, one of the stars becomes brighter until it is obvious that the TIE ship is heading for it. Ben stands behind Chewbacca "A fighter that size couldn't get this deep into space on its own." I nod "it must have got lost, maybe it was part of a convoy". Han turns to looks at me briefly "Well, he ain't going to be around long enough to tell anyone about us." The TIE fighter is losing ground to the larger ship as they race toward camera and disappear over head. The distant star can now be distinguished as a small moon or planet. The closer the ship gets the small moon begins to take on the appearance of a monstrous spherical battle station. "That's no moon, it's a space station!" Ben points out to us. "Too big to be a space station" Han says pointedly. Luke and I make eye contact "I have a very bad feeling about this" he says as I nod in agreement. Han looks to us both "Yeah, I think your right. Full reverse! Chewie, lock in the auxiliary power." The ship shudders and we are still moving in the direction we were previously going. "We're caught in a tractor beam."