His Precious Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Hey Hyuck! Jisungie and...where's Lele?" Jaemin greets in a good mood as he walks over to the snack area where Haechan and Jisung are hanging out.

"Yea I was just asking Jisung if they had a fight."

"A fight?" Jaemin asks confusely as he takes a seat. He is already surprised that he didn't see the unseparatable two   on their own. Plus, the 'fight' that Haechan mentioned makes him even more surprised as he never expected the two young boys to ever have an arguement with each other.

"It wasn't a fight!" Jisung reminds with a sulk.

"Then what it is huh? Lele is by that computer desk all the time by himself and you don't even talk to him." Haechan points out because he thinks the two boys are being mysterious. As much as he prefers to respect Jisung's privacy, there is no way to which Haechan wouldn't butt in when the two youngests are acting this way.

"I really have no clue as well, hyung. He stopped talking to me. It has already been five days. I tried to start a conversation but he always replied shortly because he wanted to end the conversation quick. He didn't laugh at my joke anymore. I still don't know the reason. I feel like a stupid person."
Jisung admits, feeling disappointed to himself.

"Did you make any mistakes?" Jaemin enters the conversation, drinking a sip of juice he just got up to take when Jisung was explaining.

"I am sure I did. Lele is a reasonable person. He won't be mad if I didn't do anything. But the problem is I don't know what it is."

"What about you ask him?" Haechan suggests.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me for a basic conversation. Why would he want to tell me what I did wrong?"

Jisung does not even pretend to restraint his stress anymore from the two elders. He really feels like a horrible person for making his favorite person this sad and mad.

"Don't worry about it Jisungie. I think Haechan is right. You should talk to Lele about it. As long as I know from all these years with him, Lele isn't the type to be mad for a long time. In fact, this is the first time I see him like this."

Jaemin intends to encourage the younger boy but his intention goes in a wrong direction as Jisung almost shows his tears.

"I am just a terrible person. I am so oblivous that I make someone like Lele to be mad. He has never been like this before and probably this is the first time he feels like this."

"Oh my god! Jisung ah! Why would you take it that way?! Na Jaem didn't mean it that way" Haechan quickly tries to comfort Jisung.

"Yes..I am sorry. It wasn't what I want to say.."

The two friends panick, seeing the youngest on the verge of tears. Haechan slightly moves his chair closer to Jisung while Jaemin reaches his hand over Jisung's shoulder.

As if they are having the worst timing of their life, Chenle walks in, not knowing how chaotic the three are.
His eyes widen in pure nervousness as soon as he sees them. Then he darts his eyes to Jisung, who is still unaware of his entrance since the boy's head is on the table, continuing to blame himself mentally.

Haechan quickly stands up and traps Chenle who is thinking to run away. He sneakily goes to the back of Chenle and catches the two arms as he pushes the Chinese to the seat where he was sitting. Jaemin knowingly smiles and nods.