Prologue

Requested fanfiction. I don't ship BeChloe. I'm hardcore Jeca, but I'm doing my best. I hope it's not horrible. And it is a little M, sorry, I can't help it. Don't proceed if you don't think you can handle this.
"Oh God, Jesse! Baby! Don't stop!" Chloe cringed and rolled her eyes as the intolerable sounds poured from Beca's room to hers.

This has been happening a lot since the finals two and a half years ago. Beca fell in love with the dumbass and they've been together since she serenaded him with that stupid song from that damn movie. They've been inseparable. Everywhere Jesse goes, Beca goes and vice versa. They're always together, holding hands, laughing, talking, kissing, fucking!!

The first time Beca and Jesse did the deed, Chloe had to hear every excruciating detail. Beca talked and talked about it, making googly eyes and sighing. She said they 'made love' and described it fully. Every detail. In detail.

Chloe hated it.

She wants Beca for herself. She has since she saw her that day at the activities fair. She tried not to let it happen but it just did. Seeing her perfect little body in that shower and her perfect breasts poking out from her shirt. God she just wanted to dominate her! Instead, she's reduced to listening to Jesse dominate her and imagining that its her name Beca is screaming.

"Oh Chloe! Faster, Chloe! Harder, Chloe!" Chloe exchanged Jesse's name for hers as the next waves of Beca's screams came. Her mood began to change as she closed her eyes and imagined her and Beca together. "Oh fuck! Yes!!" Chloe smiled at the familiar sound of Beca having an orgasm, still pretending it was her Beca's release was covering.

When the sounds coming from Beca's room stopped, indicating that two had fallen asleep, Chloe sighed loudly. After those juicy thoughts, its time for her normal schedule to take place. Reaching into her nightstand drawer, Chloe pulled out a vibrator and began to please herself. She closed her eyes and thought about Beca.

She wishes Beca could be on top of her right now. She wishes things could be different. How she wished she could have just made a move when she had the chance.

Chloe moved the dildo inside her just right and moaned the name of true love when the toy finally did its job. She put toy back in the drawer and pulled the covers over her, getting comfortable. She slowly fell asleep and entered her happy land. The land where she wasn't afraid to make a move on Beca.

Jemaica_Andrade47 I hope this isn't disappointing since you requested it.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas or just opinions, don't be afraid to leave me a comment or pm.

Also, help spread the word so I can get more BeChloe readers? I wanna show them that nit all Jeca shippers bat shit crazy and some are open minded. And it would mean a lot if they enjoyed this. Thanks!!